Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Russell Brand: "Katy Perry, I don't know her"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

People always use the comedian excuse whenever he talks bad about Katy. He's said some pretty terrible things about her over the years.

That fact is that Brand is a major asshole, and comedian or not, there isn't another way to frame it.

People always use the comedian excuse whenever he talks bad about Katy. He's said some pretty terrible things about her over the years.

That fact is that Brand is a major asshole, and comedian or not, there isn't another way to frame it.

He didn't say anything terrible about her here though :shrug:

I have only seen him say nice things about her to be honest, 

One Five Ten

I will never understand katy's **** taste, she is hot and could get anyone and yet she married this trash :rip:

He has more talent and intelligence in his left thumb tho :madge:

He has more talent and intelligence in his left thumb tho :madge:

he is trashy and ugly, meanwhile katy is one of the hottest girls out there who was in love with her and yet russell has this dumbass attitude towards her and yet some of you defend russell

Katy is the best thing that happened in his life :smh:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

he is trashy and ugly, meanwhile katy is one of the hottest girls out there who was in love with her and yet russell has this dumbass attitude towards her and yet some of you defend russell

Katy is the best thing that happened in his life :smh:

But when she opens her mouth...? Not everything is in the looks you know, it's just a shell and it can fade. And after all, he must have had something, because she was married to him and she wasn't the one who ended it.

I just found out recently some videos where he's calling out Fox News and Sean Hannity, and the guy actually seems intelligent, I think it's rude to judge people based on their looks.

FreePalestine

But when she opens her mouth...? Not everything is in the looks you know, it's just a shell and it can fade. And after all, he must have had something, because she was married to him and she wasn't the one who ended it.

I just found out recently some videos where he's calling out Fox News and Sean Hannity, and the guy actually seems intelligent, I think it's rude to judge people based on their looks.

you are also judging katy, not for her looks but for being a down to earth girl who just wants to have fun

I kinda feel like all of you are defending russell just because you don't like Katy

plus I hughly doubt russell will find someone anytime soon

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

you are also judging katy, not for her looks but for being a down to earth girl who just wants to have fun

I kinda feel like all of you are defending russell just because you don't like Katy

plus I hughly doubt russell will find someone anytime soon

Well I never said she's ugly or trashy or anything like that. And I never knew who he was, until I saw these videos, since he seems to be into politics and world affairs, not just comedy. So my opinion on him has nothing to do with her.

I heard her talking and read her interviews and that is what I'm basing my opinion. I think she's shady and often not so bright. But that is just my opinion. You have right to like her, for whatever reason.

I'm just saying, marriage is not just based on good looks.

FreePalestine

Archived