Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks: "Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems like you do, first reply and all.

Oh yes, I have a special alarm when it comes to her. It rings every time someone mentions her name around here. That's how much I care about her and that's why I was the first to comment. There's no way I could be going around the forum and checking the new threads.

Donatello

Gaga references continue then... I don't get her motivation. Gaga will see it as pathetic, and her fans as hypocritical.

xoxo cupcakke

It's sad to think that she actually appreciates Gagz but their falling out must've ruined Gaga's reconciliation with Azealia  :fat:

Gaga references continue then... I don't get her motivation. Gaga will see it as pathetic, and her fans as hypocritical.

but what is she doing wrong?
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

artRaver

Watch this thread end up becoming a hit simply because it has "Azealia" in the thread title so people feel the need to express their hate against her.

Buy

Broke With Expensive Taste on iTunes #BWET 
105ay3a.jpg
Moisturize me.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Donatello

but what is she doing wrong?

Nothing wrong... the references are just inconsistent if you look at her deteriorated relationship with Gaga and her hate on ARTPOP. I personally find it flattering that she's giving Gaga any promo at all, even if her intention is suspect.

It's like if Gaga was to quote Madonna lyrics tomorrow. Nowadays she doesn't even list Madonna as an inspiration along with Warhol, Bowie, etc. 

Archived