Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea fires back at Eminem on Twitter

Yanko

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I wouldn't say she fired back, its more like whined and complained. 

I guess that's what you'd say to a rape victim huh?

pathetic.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this btch has been around for 2 years and u call her queen lol... em has been around of 15 years and he is still relevant. + of course you think his music is boring, you prefer pop =) 

If you were smart at all you'd realize I was being sarcastic.

I don't hate Eminem and in fact I love his music + think he's really talented. I just thought that at his age now he'd have given up the whole lame shtick of speaking so negatively of female music artists in his songs. It's boring. And unfunny. 

inuborg

I guess that's what you'd say to a rape victim huh?

pathetic.

Um no :awkney:

I don't see how you'd get that impression 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Um no :awkney:

I don't see how you'd get that impression 

well she's standing up for herself but u're clearly sticking up to him saying she's whining and complaining...She's saying what she must.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

inuborg

well she's standing up for herself but u're clearly sticking up to him saying she's whining and complaining...She's saying what she must.

Im not sticking up for Eminem though, Lines like the one the spark this whole thing is why I never got into him.

Computer

I don't know what I would do in this situation so I'm not really in a place to judge Iggy.

And I'm going to disregard Eminem because I don't care about him.

But Iggy please. I really wish you could act cool instead of always responding to every attack in such a whiny way. Lady Gaga gets attacked constantly and rarely discusses it and when she does, it's just cooler. The way Iggy responds to these things is always just so annoying. "I'm disappointed" or "I like and respect you so I'm surprised at this." I think she's trying to take the high road but she comes off sounding like a teacher or a mom and it's frankly unbecoming of a pop star or a rapper.

I wish she would stop acting so hurt and delicate and just either ignore these creeps or start really slamming them like the boss she's supposed to be.

She's hurting her brand with this politically correct whining. Just my opinion.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

inuborg

I don't know what I would do in this situation so I'm not really in a place to judge Iggy.

And I'm going to disregard Eminem because I don't care about him.

But Iggy please. I really wish you could act cool instead of always responding to every attack in such a whiny way. Lady Gaga gets attacked constantly and rarely discusses it and when she does, it's just cooler. The way Iggy responds to these things is always just so annoying. "I'm disappointed" or "I like and respect you so I'm surprised at this." I think she's trying to take the high road but she comes off sounding like a teacher or a mom and it's frankly unbecoming of a pop star or a rapper.

I wish she would stop acting so hurt and delicate and just either ignore these creeps or start really slamming them like the boss she's supposed to be.

She's hurting her brand with this politically correct whining. Just my opinion.

THANK YOU

A lot people think I'm just pressed towards Iggy or whatever. But as a simple observation she always react to these things in such a whiney way. She acts higher-than-thou and plays the victim all the time. 

isnt this chick in the "murder business"? looks like you have someone to kill now........ :coffee:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Whispering

I don't care for Eminem, in part because of lyrics like these.

Iggy was right to call him out. His words were a vile and unacceptable statement towards another person. 

I wouldn't say she fired back, its more like whined and complained. 

This comment is a goddamn mess lol

Rape is not a joking matter and Iggy has all the right to complain about it, since she's the one being targeted.

Get your priorities straight. You should be on her side, not ridiculing her response to the offense. 

inuborg

This comment is a goddamn mess lol

Rape is not a joking matter and Iggy has all the right to complain about it, since she's the one being targeted.

Get your priorities straight. You should be on her side, not ridiculing her response to the offense.

Sis, I am over this.

Archived