Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea fires back at Eminem on Twitter

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Rape jokes are never funny. I don't care how much controversy rappers love to surround themselves with.  I'm not the biggest Iggy fan but I agree with her.

The double standards of A.B fans in a Iggy thread. If roles were switched, they would be dragging him. If you're going to fair, like most of them claim, there shouldn't be double standards. People go on and on about GGD members being unfair to artists, when it's obvious bias in this thread.  :shrug:

angelduuh

She's right. I love that she always stoods up for herself.

Why being so rude with her? I'm 100% sure that if he said that about Gaga you guys go nuts.

I never said that now, did I?

This isn't new and Eminem's been doing this forever. He's not serious. He made a song about killing his mom. He made a song about his stepfather raping him.

None of these things happened. He won't punch Lana. He won't rape Iggy. Eminem's raps aren't for everyone. It's hilarious to me how people get offended but he thrives off the controversy.

I agree Eminem is a genius. Lyrically, even if someone doesn't agree with the content of his lyrics, the way he creates the rhymes is incredibly impressive. 

However. We know being in the music industry as a female exposes you to a lot of moments where you can easily be taken advantage of. That, on top of being told via a song that someone wants to rape you, would most likely be very chilling.

I've had a drunk guy tell me "I'm going to rape you," (it was years ago at a football game) and those words still stick with me. Nothing happened and I didn't think anything actually would, but to have someone say that to you...regardless of the actual threat level, it feels awful. 

And there are crazy fans out there. Even if Eminem is level-headed, that doesn't mean all his fans are. There are people who will listen to that song and actually agree with what he's saying. 

TL;DR - I acknowledge and respect his talent, but directly targeting people in songs pushes it too far for my tastes. 

hijadeputa

She's right though. Eminem may be good, but he's boring af now and this whole thing he has going on with women is just so lame

Queen of Rap Iggy drag his ass please

tumblr_ms0yg7oNnT1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

this btch has been around for 2 years and u call her queen lol... em has been around of 15 years and he is still relevant. + of course you think his music is boring, you prefer pop =) 

I never said that now, did I?

This isn't new and Eminem's been doing this forever. He's not serious. He made a song about killing his mom. He made a song about his stepfather raping him.

None of these things happened. He won't punch Lana. He won't rape Iggy. Eminem's raps aren't for everyone. It's hilarious to me how people get offended but he thrives off the controversy.

the fact that you find all of those lyrics funny or genius makes me wonder what's wrong with this world

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

the fact that you find all of those lyrics funny or genius makes me wonder what's wrong with this world

He said the way people get offended is hilarious; not that the lyrics are funny.

And the content of the lyrics isn't what's genius, it's the structure. 

See:

http://youtu.be/ooOL4T-BAg0

I do agree with you though that if anyone were to think the concepts within the lyrics themselves to be genius or funny that they're sick in the head. 

Morphine Prince

There's a lot of things I see that make me question what's wrong with the world too.

He said the way people get offended is hilarious; not that the lyrics are funny.

See:

I do agree with you though that if anyone were to think the concepts within the lyrics themselves to be genius or funny that they're sick in the head. 

I'm sorry but I can barely understand what he is writing

inUXayQ0x2I9U.gif

imo he should just write about love and hate from this from and not raping women

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Morphine Prince

I agree Eminem is a genius. Lyrically, even if someone doesn't agree with the content of his lyrics, the way he creates the rhymes is incredibly impressive. 

However. We know being in the music industry as a female exposes you to a lot of moments where you can easily be taken advantage of. That, on top of being told via a song that someone wants to rape you, would most likely be very chilling.

I've had a drunk guy tell me "I'm going to rape you," (it was years ago at a football game) and those words still stick with me. Nothing happened and I didn't think anything actually would, but to have someone say that to you...regardless of the actual threat level, it feels awful. 

And there are crazy fans out there. Even if Eminem is level-headed, that doesn't mean all his fans are. There are people who will listen to that song and actually agree with what he's saying. 

TL;DR - I acknowledge and respect his talent, but directly targeting people in songs pushes it too far for my tastes.

I agree! The way I see it is that if Eminem mentioned you in a song, you made it.

See:

This too. It's not about what he says. It's about how he says it and in what context.

Archived