Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea fires back at Eminem on Twitter

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Everyone is so hard on Iggy. It's rude and annoying. :( I never cared for Eminem as a person, incredible rapper. I saw him twice this summer at his tour with Rihanna, but I only went for Rihanna. 

Eminem also has dissed SO many females in music over the year, enough's enough. He loves Rihanna though :wub:

Well, at least he knows what's good! :madge:

DrewStevens

Well that's her opinion about it and she has every right to defend herself.

The media is going to side with her because she is smart enough to act like the victim (because she is).

So Gaga can use rape elements in DWYW video and Lana can simulate it but Eminem can't rap about it? 

Huge difference between talking about being raped oneself and fantasizing or threatening to do it to someone else.

Media will all react like this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/20/eminem-s-rape-fantasy-with-iggy-azalea-the-tired-juvenile-misogyny-needs-to-stop.html

aaronyoji

even though i dont like her obviously i agree, eminem of not, surface controversy or not, joke or not he is trash and his music should not be given a free pass just because he's purposefully an asshole. this whole war on women for entertainment should stop. 

Eminem is the worst.

Iggy is pretty awful herself, tho..

So there are really no winners here.   :awkney:

I agree with Iggy

I can't at the eminem fans defending his ****, it's seems like he can shade whoever he wants but the victims are not allow to complain or they are wrong ones

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

People still not understanding this is Slim Shady we're talking about. 

Eminem is a genius. This is exactly what he wants to happen by saying these things. People keep falling for it. King :legend:

rapping about raping a woman is totally fine and should be respected?i think something is wrong with you.

LeoFameMonster

She's right though. Eminem may be good, but he's boring af now and this whole thing he has going on with women is just so lame

Queen of Rap Iggy drag his ass please

tumblr_ms0yg7oNnT1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

OMG what the hell is this from!! hahaha I need this in my life

Morphine Prince

rapping about raping a woman is totally fine and should be respected?i think something is wrong with you.

I never said that now, did I?

This isn't new and Eminem's been doing this forever. He's not serious. He made a song about killing his mom. He made a song about his stepfather raping him.

None of these things happened. He won't punch Lana. He won't rape Iggy. Eminem's raps aren't for everyone. It's hilarious to me how people get offended but he thrives off the controversy.

People still not understanding this is Slim Shady we're talking about. 

Eminem is a genius. This is exactly what he wants to happen by saying these things. People keep falling for it. King :legend:

:awkney: :awkney: 

Archived