💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea fires back at Eminem on Twitter

Yanko

Featured Posts

a few years ago he rapped "And then I'll piss inside Rihanna" or something :smh:

Eh I don't he said anything about rapping her. They're good friends.

He had some words for rihanna in this album too lol

Rihanna clearly wasn't bothered by this since they've coheadlined a stadium together, she was featured on his lastest album, and they've done a music video/two live TV show performances since then.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when Miss Banks takes up for herself she's rude

But then Iggy does it she's well spoken?

Yes. Azealia called him trailer trash, Iggy just made good points.

I have no problem about Azealia on Emnimen, but calling Pigrez Hilton the F word hurt her cause, when she could have sweetly called him out for misogyny and bulling women. Or Azealia going afrer TI's wife

Lion Heart

I know Iggy is no angel, & has been problematic in the past but some of you are pathetic. If this wasn't Iggy you'd all be like 'drag ha, slay ha, read ha, truth tea hUnTY!!1'. But since it's Iggy not having it with Eminem's rape ****, it's try-hard and desperate. Is your taste in music, pop culture, celebrity popularity contests & fan wars really more important than a cultural problem of this severity?? If you answered yes, reconsider your priorities

If anything disgusts me, it's the response of some members in here. You don't have to like her to agree with her statement. It's trash to make rape jokes, and what he said about Lana was not and should not be in anyway tolerated as well. 

I guess a lot of people have their heads stuck up their favs ass.

:applause:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gagaloo911

I commend her for defending herself, she has every right to.

I don't agree with the fact Eminem is using lyrics like that, but still think he's an incredible rapper and I'm still gonna like him.

Besides, it's Slim SHADY we're taking about and this is rap. It's not meant to be serious, just ridiculous.

SexXDreams

As if he'd rape her :coffee:. Em has rapped about wanting to kill and rape his mother but last time I checked he hasn't, He's a rapper. that's what rappers do, talk sh*t about each other and if Iggy can't handle the heat she needs to get outta the rap game because she can't handle it when someone says something about her. you don't see Nicki firing back at people who say mean nasty things about her all the time.

LoveandMagic

I commend her for defending herself, she has every right to.

I don't agree with the fact Eminem is using lyrics like that, but still think he's an incredible rapper and I'm still gonna like him.

Besides, it's Slim SHADY we're taking about and this is rap. It's not meant to be serious, just ridiculous.

That's how I see it. He is super talented and I love his work, but he knows the consequences of the things he says, and rape comments are particularly vile. He no doubt knows he will be called out on this, as he should, because it's not cool. iggy, or Lana, whomever, have every right to defend themselves if they are offended, however they choose to. I doubt it will effect his career any, but it is what it is. I don't get riled up because I don't think he means what he says sincerely, because it's part of his image as a sort of psychopathic clown that frequently crosses the line, but it's a serious subject matter that will offend and hurt others. But he knows the score and should take his laps. And I hope women like Iggy and Azealia continue to call him out. They shouldn't have to play victims for his shtick. Hit back, just to send the message that it's not acceptable behavior.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Morphine Prince

People still not understanding this is Slim Shady we're talking about. 

Eminem is a genius. This is exactly what he wants to happen by saying these things. People keep falling for it. King :legend: 

As if he'd rape her :coffee:. Em has rapped about wanting to kill and rape his mother but last time I checked he hasn't, He's a rapper. that's what rappers do, talk sh*t about each other and if Iggy can't handle the heat she needs to get outta the rap game because she can't handle it when someone says something about her. you don't see Nicki firing back at people who say mean nasty things about her all the time.

You don't see Em taking racist shots at black rappers, so why should it be okay to take vile misogynistic shots at female rappers?

I wouldn't say she fired back, its more like whined and complained. 

You want her to have a meltdown and call him names?

She fired back in a much calmer, better way.

inuborg

You don't see Em taking racist shots at black rappers, so why should it be okay to take vile misogynistic shots at female rappers?

You want her to have a meltdown and call him names?

She fired back in a much calmer, better way.

In your opinion 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

People still not understanding this is Slim Shady we're talking about. 

Eminem is a genius. This is exactly what he wants to happen by saying these things. People keep falling for it. King :legend:

:wtf:

Bill Cosby got away with raping women a lot more decades than "old man" Eminem has been alive.

But not forever.

Em should watch himself.

Archived