Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift makes Hot 100 history as "Blank Space" hits #1

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

I still can't see what is so great about her.

This tbh. People are probably still feeling sorry for her after what Kanye did to her a few years back at the award show.

JeffSwift

Style is definitely the next best choice going forward. I could definitely see it being her 3rd #1 this era but after that it gets a little murky.

See I think Wildest Dreams should be the next single. Ballad-type songs traditionally do well in the winter. Style to me seems like the perfect, windows down, driving song for the summer. I think Blank Space could work until right before the Grammy's. Then she could debut Wildest Dreams at the Grammy's. That'll do decently until April/May and then Style. 

FGGrayson

I can't believe that this album has this success. It's impossible.

I find Prism a better album and most members here know how low respect I have for Katy Perry.

This album is just blank.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ChasingTables

I can't believe that this album has this success. It's impossible.

I find Prism a better album and most members here know how low respect I have for Katy Perry.

This album is just blank.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Shake It Off - August

Blank Space - November

Style - February

Bad Blood - April

All You Had To Do Was Stay - June

I would LOVE to see Wildest Dreams as the single instead of AYDTDWS but i don't think it would happen..

Out Of The Woods will probably be a single aswell tbh probably after Style.

I know Places has an amazing chorus but it wont be a single. How You Get The Girl has an amazing chorus too but verses aren't as good

Versace

inb4 she beats Katy and MJ's record for most number one's of an album with 6 #1 singles, 2 down , 4 to go and if I take a good guess I think those 4 would be Style, Out Of The Woods, Bad Blood and All You Had To Do Was Stay  or Wildest Dreams.

witchcocktor

God why is she a thing and on the top of the charts?! She is so bland, uninspiring, vanilla and boring that it basically offends me.

God why is she a thing and on the top of the charts?! She is so bland, uninspiring, vanilla and boring that it basically offends me.

She's just being her awkward self. It's okay to be yourself. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived