Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sell my soul to Satan  :adam:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaSkeletonWay

To be honest, I'd be a little bit disappointing, but I would enjoy the album as much as I've enjoyed ARTPOP, in fact it's my favorite album after Born This Way

giskardsb

Ups and Downs are normal in an artists career, especially one who is also polarizing, experimental, and constantly evolving.  Gaga's career will be more volatile than most but thats the path she chooses.  If you can't handle the bumps, get off the coaster.

I'll put all her albums next to bionic and lotus...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lona Delery

I will still listen to it...?

Tho I would be afraid for the tour tbh. If the album underperforms, she won't have a big budget

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The music is good (not an AP sized mess)--->just go on I don't need success, just a nice era with good music

the music is bad----->become even less of a fan

the music is bad the era is bad (aka bad videos and performances...)----->jump ship

Life will go on

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Paper Gangsta

I don't care as long as I like the music she offers

The music is good (not an AP sized mess)--->just go on I don't need success, just a nice era with good music

the music is bad----->become even less of a fan

the music is bad the era is bad (aka bad videos and performances...)----->jump ship

get ready for live concert footage being used as official music video for these rock singles :derpga:

Archived