💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Eau de Gaga hasn't the same promo as FAME?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I don't know exactly when her new management took over but she has a new manager and things now.  maybe shes just in a different point in her career and she don't care to promote it as much.  I don't know, but I don't think of it like I do fame no matter how much promo it got.  fame is just legendary, haha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not do both, though? Especially since the perfume ads already have samples of C2C in them.

Syngery is always the best method, yet here we are with a high name artist releasing a perfume after the holidays, aka the best time to buy gifts for others.

Its stupid.

because she was on a break from her world tour? lmao

MelbHawker

It's out in Australia... I've smelt it. I don't really dig the scent tbh. The bottle's basic, the packaging is basic. You can't tell it's a Gaga perfume at all.

zexion_armando

because she was on a break from her world tour? lmao

Is doing a commercial (which is already done) and a few appearances for one day at launch, plus maybe a talk show appearance that much work?

its literally a weekend of work.

AmenTheNight

Hello

I'm from France and with FAME we had an TV ad every hour on TV, Gaga at Sephora in Paris...

FAME was out at the end of August and we had promo in September.

Why Eau de Gaga has nothing?

I mean Gaga was in France in october... she is in the UK right now... and no promo at all.

I saw the ad on D8 sometimes, but yes, I agree, the promo is really minimal this time around ! I remember that there was a big promo stand in Sephora for Fame, while I had to ask where Eau de Gaga was after its release. It was on the lowest shelf, and there were more Fame bottles than Eau de Gaga bottles (and not because too many were sold, if you understand what I mean. Like, three lines for Eau de Gaga, five for Fame) :duck:

It would've been dumb to waste all the promo when it's not even out in the biggest market it's set to be sold in. If she promotes it, it'll be near the US launch and will probably be more coinciding with Cheek to Cheek rather than being its own mini-era like Fame, and I think that'll work best for what she designed this perfume to be. Classic + timeless.

If there will be promo, it will probably be with Christmas or when it's released in the USA.

Her name (Lady Gaga) should be enough for now. 

Maybe she just doesn't care about it?

I don't know, only her and her team would. 

Highway10

in my opinion Eau De Gaga was released way too early, she could've waited until the tour was over as a surprise.

Pretty sure she's been forced to release it for whatever reason. The film is made up of old footage shot for Fame and she doesn't seem generally interested in selling it at all. I also don't think there's been much communication regarding it as some people say it's not supposed to be out in the UK but I seen it around a month ago in a couple of shops.

People haven't said much about it at all but I'll try and smell it soon. I absolutly adore Fame so I'm intrigued why there isn't much buzz surrounding this one.

Jenniferella

They pushed her to release another one and I guess she didn't feel it

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It's out in Australia... I've smelt it. I don't really dig the scent tbh. The bottle's basic, the packaging is basic. You can't tell it's a Gaga perfume at all.

and yet it smells very good i love it and bought a bottle for me and 1 for my friend

At the artrave in milan there was a huge stand promoting EAU de gaga it was amazing...

Dominic

It's been out in the UK now for a month, if not longer, it hasn't been advertised at all and it is already at highly discounted prices. I had to explain to several cashiers I was referring to her latest fragrance and not Fame whenever I asked.

I've got the large bottle and the smaller gift set now and it smells incredible, very fresh and you can smell the leather but it doesn't have a lasting effect like Fame. Felt like I had to use a lot more.

It's also being marketed as a female fragrance in the stores I've seen it in.

Those people saying she will promo it when it is released in US I highly doubt, it would have been available worldwide for about 3/4 months by that point, plenty of time for Monsters (who are going to be the main buyers considering she called it Eau De GAGA) to order it online. I think the fact that she just released it without word, hype or promo shows she has no regard for it and shows she won't do much more, if any, promo in the future.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived