💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Eau de Gaga hasn't the same promo as FAME?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

It's a perfume. FAME was very important for her it was her first one. People bought it like crazy. That's enough promo in itself for EAU DE GAGA ...  I am pretty sure the perfume is doing fine :nick:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

Because, like the release of Eau de Gaga, its been an awful fractured lack of communication and logic.

It fits the theme. Its Eau de Gaga, and it drives fans up Gaga due to how awful this has been

wtf? someone explain why? 

Because Gaga wants to the ability to do promo for it but she is on her world tour.

Despite the fact she was able to be in the US for a few weeks to do promo for C2C, yet here we are, with a super delayed release because reasons.

ViviLittleM

It's a perfume. FAME was very important for her it was her first one. People bought it like crazy. That's enough promo in itself for EAU DE GAGA ...  I am pretty sure the perfume is doing fine :nick:

And this,

we don't know the sales :rip:

for FAME we knew for the first week :rip:

maybe she'll do promo once the tour is finieshed? or maybe she is not interested in this project and she have to do it cause it was somenthing started with her old managment. The perfume is released in january in usa isn't it?

Because Gaga wants to the ability to do promo for it but she is on her world tour.

Despite the fact she was able to be in the US for a few weeks to do promo for C2C, yet here we are, with a super delayed release because reasons.

well yeah her album is more important than a perfume...

I haven't even seen it being sold anywhere.

this too..

FAME was obviously something different.  It was Everywhere and then they started removing it from shelves (not because of poor sales) which was very weird.

Whereas EAU DE GAGA seems like it will be available for ever. They can EVEN promote it with the next pop album you know...

zexion_armando

well yeah her album is more important than a perfume...

Why not do both, though? Especially since the perfume ads already have samples of C2C in them.

Syngery is always the best method, yet here we are with a high name artist releasing a perfume after the holidays, aka the best time to buy gifts for others.

Its stupid.

Teal Ambition

It hasn't even come out in the U S yet, I think that she is waiting until she has time to do a lot of promo, like Fame. Right now it got almost 0 promo

Exactly.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monsterdreams

I can't get over how horrible that commercial is... Jazz is the last music genre that fits with it

Should've been s-xxx dreams

And wtf is with the boxing

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

why didn't she release the perfume everywhere at the time she will in US?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

TEANUS

I think like December and January will bring promo because of the U.S. launch :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

zexion_armando

why didn't she release the perfume everywhere at the time she will in US?

I have absolutely no clue.

Word of mouth affects a huge part of perfume sales, yet its not available everywhere, and when it finally is, everyone else will have moved on.

LeoFameMonster

It comes out this month on Canada and UK and then a  month or so later in the US.

She might do promo for it now because it is a commercial disaster to miss the Christmas sales.

Also she maybe considering how well The Fame perfume sold and doesn't need the promo. Trust me even though the commercial sucks she still looks flawlesss and fans aren't going to walk by a perfume aisle and see a stand with Lady Gaga written on it and not buy it.

Archived