💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are You Really Following the C2C era? or Focus In Another Thing?

HANZ

Featured Posts

Allison M

I'm not following nearly as much as her other albums. I'm just not very interested :/

I also have just started a full time job and I'm starting a relationship with a guy so I'm a bit preoccupied.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I'm sort of following it. I am listening to the album more lately since it's like the perfect holiday album for me (and I am living for I Can't Give You Anything But Love) but with school and work and such I have been really busy. I come on here when I can, but it is mainly a general following. I am really enjoying the promo and performances for this era though. Fantastic!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Interlude

There's not a lot to really follow anyway. I've just watched interviews, ordered the album and seen pictures if that counts as following

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I was excited at first, but sort of lost interest so I've moved on for now. Life goes on.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Not really.

Although not much is happening anyway.

I'm stanning hard for Lana, and following Taylor, Meghan and Tove Lo instead.

And Gaga can hurry up with giving us something great, like, in January

giskardsb

Soorry but Firefly is more happy than anything she's ever released.

Probably my favorite song on the album. Tony kills it. Gaga kills it. The band kills it. Perfect example of how a duet should work. super fun song.

I like C2C, bought it and listened to it occasionally when it first came out. But after 2 weeks of half listening I started exploring other artists.

Thankfully, Azealia Banks released BWET last week and I've played it non stop since. I haven't felt this way about an album since BTW, it easily makes up for ARTPOP not being as fresh.

I really want Gaga to release another pop record though, it seems like she's kinda off the radar since Applause.

BYE

Archived