💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are You Really Following the C2C era? or Focus In Another Thing?

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

But this is like the dozenth of time you are stating that you don't like C2C after all the similiar posts you did on every threads related to the album, OP.

We get it, you don't like it.

And that is good for you.

But don't have to keep saying it, it's getting weak by the day.

On topic, I am still waiting for my signed C2C booklet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I admire her creating music that she loves, but after only a handful of listens I've lost interest in the album and the era. I probably won't go to its show, but I'm sure it will be nice.

Tropico

I'm following the era but not listening to the album much. :shrug:

Azealia Banks is where my interests lie rn. :yes:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Cakelikelenny

I stopped folowing her zfter my artrave, i'm just not into this jazz era. It's a bit boring. I'm currently obsessed with 1989

Yes

Other than CTC, I am only following BWET and Froot, nothing else

I like dancin', and ponies....

Dominic
I like cheek to cheek but I'm not following this era. I'm following 1989 instead :awesome:
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

But this is like the dozenth of time you are stating that you don't like C2C after all the similiar posts you did on every threads related to the album, OP.

We get it, you don't like it.

And that is good for you.

But don't have to keep saying it, it's getting weak by the day.

On topic, I am still waiting for my signed C2C booklet.

I just wanted to know if you were stanning for someone else why the C2C era was happening, I knew I wasn't the only one, but I had to explain myself first

2zr2puwu9aan.gif

Oh look another "Gaga should have rereleased prism" thread.

you said it not me

2zr2puwu9aan.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I loved that album when released and have followed the era all the way through, and as the holidays set in I'll definitely listen more. :yes:

Having said that, right now I care more about Bey and Azealia since they have new music out. Marina too. :excited2:

Phoenix

I don't care about C2C tbh. I listened to it once I like few songs I watched only one music video and I haven't watched any of those live performances. Just not my cup of tea like some would say. I'll just wait for something new that I can enjoy. But I don't hate on this C2C era, I'm glad she's doing something different and that she's enjoying it. And I'm glad that other jazz monsters/fans can enjoy it. 

I'm listening to Rihanna's discography lately and also Banks's new album and waiting for Iggy's Reclassified etc. Nothing special. 

💎

Archived