Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are You Really Following the C2C era? or Focus In Another Thing?

HANZ

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

I am paying 0 attention to C2C

BWET is all the music I need in life right now :legend:

haters dont quote me or I'm going AWF

Same. I literally saw the BWET cover in a dream before but I didn't realize it until I had dream deja vu when I first saw the cover album on iTunes on Friday. If it hadn't been for bored college students playing the album at my college overnight stay, I would never have known. I didn't even think it was Azealia because her Spanish was so on point and Desperado was so  :air: . I put two and two together  the day after

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. :air:

I love "Anything Goes" though! :giveup: 

Anything goes and Bang Bang are literally the only C2C songs I listen to :air:

and it's been like almost 2 months since the last time I listened to C2C :air:

and I only watch the anything goes video just to Asia doing her thing :smh:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Not following C2C just occasionally listen to some songs and love seeing her looks for the era but that's about it. Im focusing on Azealia Banks, Ariana Grande, Tinashe, and Kiesza :music:

Off topic: I like your avi btw, your hair looks great :)

Tokyo Rose

I've been enjoying her performances this era, and the styles/looks.

Not sure what else there is to "follow".

I am paying very close attention to cheek to cheek, and I am buying all the promo and merchandise that I can.  I have been waiting for gaga to do something other than dance stuff ever since 2009. its been a long wait but its worth it!  now she just has to do old classic heavy metal, 80's metal, hard rock, rock, blues, country, etc.  she can do it all and be the best at everything she does.

JudasInTheDark

No. Honestly her Instagram is my only news source for CTC lol. I've been into a lot of other artists recently. Not saying Gaga isn't still #1 though.

Psychedelic

I like Jazz, but these are plain covers. Had it been new music, I'd be interested... I mean, I love Madge's I'm Breathless.

As for now I'm stanning hard for Kiesza... not really into C2C at all! I just listened to it once after downloading... illegaly... :air:

Not following C2C just occasionally listen to some songs and love seeing her looks for the era but that's about it. Im focusing on Azealia Banks, Ariana Grande, Tinashe, and Kiesza :music:

Off topic: I like your avi btw, your hair looks great :)

aww thank you :wub:

that's actually how my hair normally looks, it's just that I have Aplause make up there lol, it was for halloween :fan:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived