💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Azealia was inspired by Gaga?

forslayage

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did gaga influence the video?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

i'm pretty sure that the scene with the balls is a lauryn hill reference, and even i sat like AB does before ARTPOP came out, she's literally just sitting with her hands behind her.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Is it really shocking that she would be inspired by Gaga though? She probably only ever hated her for attention's sake, how else would her boring and basic ass get any of the attention she craves from people that matter?

How is it boring and basic? :smh: (such a vague comment that gets thrown around when people can't think of justifed criticisms).

Probably one of the most experimental hip-hop albums following Yeezus. I can only think of a few other artists who had such a genre-diverse album filled with fresh and adventurous electronic productions. If BWET was really 'boring and basic' the critics would not have given it such rave reviews.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rat Boy

Yall really haven't seen some of the iconic female rap videos of the 90s haven't you :awkney:

Smh

mte :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

holy scheisse

not at all. i see nothing similar to gaga in the visuals or music!

How is it boring and basic? :smh: (such a vague comment that gets thrown around when people can't think of justifed criticisms).

Probably one of the most experimental hip-hop albums following Yeezus. I can only think of a few other artists who had such a genre-diverse album filled with fresh and adventurous electronic productions. If BWET was really 'boring and basic' the critics would not have given it such rave reviews.

yesssss so true its truly a marvelous album!!

Is it really shocking that she would be inspired by Gaga though? She probably only ever hated her for attention's sake, how else would her boring and basic ass get any of the attention she craves from people that matter?

We're talking about attention seekers on the site for a woman who has done her utter most to garner attention.

Let's not

tumblr_mvyn7tHHXE1re36eao1_500.gif

Yall really haven't seen some of the iconic female rap videos of the 90s haven't you :awkney:

Smh

They didn't even know jazz was a genre of music until Gaga done it, give them a break

tumblr_lsv7mehV571qzf9la.gif

Gianni Versace

I don't want to seem delusional and I think some of these are coincidental but when you add all of these together, the similarities are striking. 

B2g1aNcIAAEhe8W.jpg

Do you think Gaga influenced AB's video?

Archived