Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Rihanna - Stay (Demo Solo)

Danny91

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I don't understand why some people in GGD call her talentless. She has an amazing unique voice.

ikr!!!

some monsters are quick to say someone who's not Gaga, is talentless or can't sing... even if that'd be Sarah Brightman :toofunny:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ikr!!!

some monsters are quick to say someone who's not Gaga, is talentless or can't sing... even if that'd be Sarah Brightman :toofunny:

When she was about to go to space before Gaga people dragged her left and right....it was kind of amazing actually. All of those "who" comments :rip:

Psychedelic

When she was about to go to space before Gaga people dragged her left and right....it was kind of amazing actually. All of those "who" comments :rip:

omg true, I was just being sarcastic... I didn't even recall that... :air: :rip:

Psychedelic

Anyway let's STOP this conversation because it doesn't lead anywhere..Because you are obviously Rihanna's fans and I am not.So simple.

Yet you managed to make her thread a hit... :bye:

Fiona Apple

Yet you managed to make her thread a hit... :bye:

Well I just made a comment I didn't know it would get so far ,if you see the comments I stopped answering for one -two days but I still had answers every 2 hours lol :teehee:

#davidforever98 IMPACT :legend:

I run this world  :lolgaga:

Psychedelic

Well I just made a comment I didn't know it would get so far ,if you see the comments I stopped answering for one -two days but I still had answers every 2 hours lol :teehee:

I run this world  :lolgaga:

tumblr_lrmqyypDPk1qimturo1_500.gif

Bloody

Of course Rihanna is talented she's not any random! She knows hot to manage her image and always knows how to release hits even if she doesn't write them! The fact that she doesn't write her songs doesn't mean she lucks as a singer  :wtfga: 
We all like gaga but this doesn't mean that we won't listen to Riri :oops:

Archived