💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Rihanna - Stay (Demo Solo)

Danny91

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

but she's the main writter of Pour It Up so she can write an urban hit single. end of story. 

The question is ... where the hell was pour it up a hit?XD It didn't make it to top 10 on any charts in the world..Anyway this coversation went too far

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question is ... where the hell was pour it up a hit?XD It didn't make it to top 10 on any charts in the world..Anyway this coversation went too far

Top 20 on Billboard Hot 100 and top 10 on urban charts is pretty much a hit without a video or promo. :shrug:

+ it is certified platinum in US.

Fiona Apple

Top 20 on Billboard Hot 100 and top 10 on urban charts is pretty much a hit without a video or promo. :shrug:

+ it is certified platinum in US.

Pour it up does have a video though..And #19 is nothing special lol ..Pour it up wasn't in the top 10 of any country.Dope went #8 without even being a single,Do What U Want went #13 and platinum without a video.Let's be honest Rihanna had a LOT of hits but Pour it up isn't one of them ,plus is was REALLY critisized for its lyrical content by both people and critics

The link is removed!

Could someone re-upload or PM to me?

I googled the demo and it literally only existed here, otherwise the internet only wants me to listen to the Mikky version....

Pour it up does have a video though..And #19 is nothing special lol ..Pour it up wasn't in the top 10 of any country.Dope went #8 without even being a single,Do What U Want went #13 and platinum without a video.Let's be honest Rihanna had a LOT of hits but Pour it up isn't one of them ,plus is was REALLY critisized for its lyrical content by both people and critics

Pour It Up video was released 6 months after the song peaked.

Dope went top 10 because of the streams of Gaga's performance at Youtube awards.

DWUW had radio support from pop radios which are bigger than urban radios.

Don't act like Gaga doesn't have songs that are criticized by people and critics. Venus, GUY, ARTPOP are some of the songs that were criticized during the album reviews and let's not forget monsters' opinions on J&D and Fashion. :smh:

Maybe Rihanna isn't a great song writer but you don't have to put her down just to put Gaga up because Gaga isn't the best artist out there, you know.

Fiona Apple

Pour It Up video was released 6 months after the song peaked.

Dope went top 10 because of the streams of Gaga's performance at Youtube awards.

DWUW had radio support from pop radios which are bigger than urban radios.

Don't act like Gaga doesn't have songs that are criticized by people and critics. Venus, GUY, ARTPOP are some of the songs that were criticized during the album reviews and let's not forget monsters' opinions on J&D and Fashion. :smh:

Maybe Rihanna isn't a great song writer but you don't have to put her down just to put Gaga up because Gaga isn't the best artist out there, you know.

You are totally wrong though..Venus and G.U.Y weren't critisized ,just received mixed reviews ,many people LOVE these songs.. ARTPOP was not negatively received at all lol...And actually most ARTPOP songs and generally Gaga songs are either critically acclaimed either positively received and she writes them all...Btw who is better than Gaga in the pop industry? Noone

You are totally wrong though..Venus and G.U.Y weren't critisized ,just received mixed reviews ,many people LOVE these songs.. ARTPOP was not negatively received at all lol...And actually most ARTPOP songs and generally Gaga songs are either critically acclaimed either positively received and she writes them all...Btw who is better than Gaga in the pop industry? Noone

All in all Rihanna is more loved than Gaga. Let's not be delusional. 

Rihanna is considered hip among teens and young adults 

Fiona Apple

All in all Rihanna is more loved than Gaga. Let's not be delusional. 

Rihanna is considered hip among teens and young adults 

She is more loved by the general public but she is not more successful in album sales,awards,impact and her talent is nothing comapred to Gaga's....She is obviously not better than Gaga lol

and Pour It Up also received mixed reviews and people love the song.  :dies:

Let me tell you that there isn't a perfect artist out there. Everyone lacks something. Like for example:

Beyonce and P!nk are better performers than Gaga but they lack creativity which Gaga has.

Madonna doesn't have a great voice as Gaga but she's a better dancer than Gaga.

Taylor Swift is considered a better song writer since her work is praised by critics and people more than Gaga's work.

Gaga knows how to play piano, so does Britney and other artists out there. Justin Bieber for example knows to play guitar, piano and drums (not that I care).

Gaga exceeds the other artists in the creativity department and how she try to make things different from other pop artists out there, which is what I like about her. 

She is more loved by the general public but she is not more successful in album sales,awards,impact and her talent is nothing comapred to Gaga's....She is obviously not better than Gaga lol

Um, why would you say this?

Rhenna has 7 grammys while the poor sis Gaga only has 5

She is also the only female artist to win 2 Video of The Year Awards.

Let's not. Rihanna has talent. She wouldn't be famous if she weren't. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-NHqEa4FA

Do you call that talentless? 

Fiona Apple

and Pour It Up also received mixed reviews and people love the song.  :dies:

Let me tell you that there isn't a perfect artist out there. Everyone lacks something. Like for example:

Beyonce and P!nk are better performers than Gaga but they lack creativity which Gaga has.

Madonna doesn't have a great voice as Gaga but she's a better dancer than Gaga.

Taylor Swift is considered a better song writer since her work is praised by critics and people more than Gaga's work.

Gaga knows how to play piano, so does Britney and other artists out there. Justin Bieber for example knows to play guitar, piano and drums (not that I care).

Gaga exceeds the other artists in the creativity department and how she try to make things different from other pop artists out there, which is what I like about her. 

Well I think that Gaga actually has the whole package.She is a GREAT performer,great voice,musician,songwriter,pianist and a good dancer lol.Who else have all these? Btw most people I know hate Pour it up 

Let's not. Rihanna has talent. She wouldn't be famous if she weren't. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-NHqEa4FA

Do you call that talentless? 

Talentless no.Worse than Gaga ,definitely

Um, why would you say this?

Rhenna has 7 grammys while the poor sis Gaga only has 5

She is also the only female artist to win 2 Video of The Year Awards.

What about total awards lol?

Fiona Apple

Anyway let's STOP this conversation because it doesn't lead anywhere..Because you are obviously Rihanna's fans and I am not.So simple.

Jenniferella

Anyway let's STOP this conversation because it doesn't lead anywhere..Because you are obviously Rihanna's fans and I am not.So simple.

No, this isn't the problem. The problem is you trying to make Rihanna sound like someone who doesn't deserve the success she has AND stating that Gaga is a better artist.

Well, guess what ? A lot of people don't agree with you

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Fiona Apple

No, this isn't the problem. The problem is you trying to make Rihanna sound like someone who doesn't deserve the success she has AND stating that Gaga is a better artist.

Well, guess what ? A lot of people don't agree with you

I never said that Rihanna doesn't deserve her success,I said she isn't one of the most talented artists.And yes this is the problem lol.... Bye

Archived