Run This Town #2

Hard #8

Rude Boy #1

You Da One #14

Birthday Cake #24

Pour It Up #19

What Now #25

:bye:

She barely touched songs like Rude Boy,Run This Town or Hard .She is not even close to be the main writer..The other 4 songs weren't hits lol

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She barely touched songs like Rude Boy,Run This Town or Hard .She is not even close to be the main writer..The other 4 songs weren't hits lol

Awkward because she wrote the entire run this town chorus :awkney:

Fiona Apple

Awkward because she wrote the entire run this town chorus :awkney:

Awkward because :  "Run This Town" samples 1970s Greek band The 4 Levels of Existence's song "Someday in Athens"

Paper Gangsta

You are kidding, right? Whitney is one of the best vocalists in the history of Pop music. You really don't know the difference between one of the most phenomenal voices to ever sing a Pop song and Rihanna? :shocked:

I do agree with your general premise, though. A respected singer/perforner doesn't have to write their own songs.

However, they need to bring something to the table, in order to be an artist. I believe Rihanna does that.

You missunderstood. What I wanted to say that they both have singing talent and they don't write a lot. I didn't compare the talent itself. Both have talent for singing but its not equal, I'm not even compareing level of talent

Paper Gangsta

Awkward because :  "Run This Town" samples 1970s Greek band The 4 Levels of Existence's song "Someday in Athens"

Um, beat is sampled, what does it have to do with lyrics?

Thats like saying Gaga didn't write You And I, Venus, Poker Face, Alejandro, Judas, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel.....

Fiona Apple

Um, beat is sampled, what does it have to do with lyrics?

Thats like saying Gaga didn't write You And I, Venus, Poker Face, Alejandro, Judas, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel.....

Gaga wrote the music in every of these songs though lol..Because Gaga wrote the melody,the rythmes,the lyrics in them everything..Rihanna only wrote some lyrics in every of these songs that she is a CO-writer..Gaga is the main writer in EVERY of her songs

What in the world? :awkney: it samples those instrumentals not the lyrics of those songs :awkney: rihanna wrote the chorus by herself, end of story. Stop being so bitter :bye:

Paper Gangsta

Gaga wrote the music in every of these songs though lol..Because Gaga wrote the melody,the rythmes,the lyrics in them everything..Rihanna only wrote some lyrics in every of these songs that she is a CO-writer..Gaga is the main writer in EVERY of her songs

What? Melody of RTT isnt same either lol.

Both Gaga and Rihanna are listed along with couple of other writers. If you say Gaga is main, what makes you think Rih isnt?

iizwhoiiz

i need a new link . plz stop fighting bc all of you people judging people for singing most likely cant sing yourself.

Fiona Apple

What? Melody of RTT isnt same either lol.

Both Gaga and Rihanna are listed along with couple of other writers. If you say Gaga is main, what makes you think Rih isnt?

That according to wikipedia Gaga is the main writer of every of her songs when Rihanna is fifth or smthng

Paper Gangsta

That according to wikipedia Gaga is the main writer of every of her songs when Rihanna is fifth or smthng

No, lemme take example

Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R.Kelly) : only writers are producers, R.Kelly who wrote his verse and Gaga

Rihanna - Hard (feat Jeezy) : only writers are producers, Jeezy who wrote his verse and Rihanna

Producers usually don't write they just change her few words so it fits and flows better

Fiona Apple

No, lemme take example

Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R.Kelly) : only writers are producers, R.Kelly who wrote his verse and Gaga

Rihanna - Hard (feat Jeezy) : only writers are producers, Jeezy who wrote his verse and Rihanna

Producers usually don't write they just change her few words so it fits and flows better

Well still..Seriously I am not a hater but she is not a songwriter in her albums.CO-writing 3 hit singles in a 9 years career doesn't make you a writer. She is just like Britney .Both write 1-2 songs in every album..There are real songwriters like Taylor Swift,Gaga,Adele or even Madonna who write all of their songs

Well still..Seriously I am not a hater but she is not a songwriter in her albums.CO-writing 3 hit singles in a 9 years career doesn't make you a writer. She is just like Britney .Both write 1-2 songs in every album..There are real songwriters like Taylor Swift,Gaga,Adele or even Madonna who write all of their songs

but she's the main writter of Pour It Up so she can write an urban hit single. end of story. 

Archived