Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Rihanna - Stay (Demo Solo)

Danny91

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

1. Singer's job isn't to write songs but to sing. It's nice addition if you write though

2. She wrote many songs over the years

1.Yes but an artist's job IS to write his songs...Otherwise you are just like a product,they give you songs and you just sing them...

2.She hasn't written even 1 single in her whole career

Better Day

1.Yes but an artist's job IS to write his songs...Otherwise you are just like a product,they give you songs and you just sing them...

She has a writing credit in the ill fated 'You Da One', Birthday Cake, Pour It Up, Right Now

Together You And I!

Fiona Apple

She has a writing credit in the ill fated 'You Da One', Birthday Cake, Pour It Up, Right Now

Any hit single?  :giggle:

iAstroLeo

Any hit single?  :giggle:

So what you're saying is that you ONLY know how to write songs if you have a hit single? :rip:

There are so many good songs that have great lyrics and aren't charting right now.. By that logic, Princess Die is bad lyrically, but it might be the best thing Gaga ever wrote

Paper Gangsta

1. No it's not. So according to you Whitney Huston, Elvis and others aren't artists? And she just doesn't sing what they give. She is executive producer of her albums, she is main in charge, she goes in direction she wants and picks songs she thinks suit her vision. 

Fiona Apple

So what you're saying is that you ONLY know how to write songs if you have a hit single? :rip:

There are so many good songs that have great lyrics and aren't charting right now.. By that logic, Princess Die is bad lyrically, but it might be the best thing Gaga ever wrote

No..But if you write only the songs in your album that only your biggest fan will hear you are not a good songwriter lol...+ Princess Die is an unreleased so it's a stupid example :P And I say this because I 've seen which songs Rihanna CO-wrote and they are not even good

iAstroLeo

No..But if you write only the songs in your album that only your biggest fan will hear you are not a good songwriter lol...+ Princess Die is an unreleased so it's a stupid example :P

I'm sorry, I'll use Speechless as an example then. Continues to be a beyond stupid argument :rip:

Fiona Apple

1. No it's not. So according to you Whitney Huston, Elvis and others aren't artists? And she just doesn't sing what they give. She is executive producer of her albums, she is main in charge, she goes in direction she wants and picks songs she thinks suit her vision. 

My opinion is that when you don't write your songs you are not a good artist..That's what I think

I'm sorry, I'll use Speechless as an example then. Continues to be a beyond stupid argument :rip:

LOL Just stop ..Gaga writes every of her songs,not only the songs that are not charting..I never said that a song that is not charting is bad..I said that when you write ONLY the songs in her albums that are never going to be heard on radio ,that means that you don't really count on your songwriting skills

iAstroLeo

My opinion is that when you don't write your songs you are not a good artist..That's what I think

LOL Just stop ..Gaga writes every of her songs,not only the songs that are not charting..I never said that a song that is not charting is bad..I said that when you write ONLY the songs in her albums that are never going to be heard on radio ,that means that you don't really count on your songwriting skills

No honey, you're the one who needs to stop. An artist doesn't need to have a song charting to prove that they are a good songwriter. There are MANY songwriters that write better than what's on the top 40 now, and they aren't even famous or have a record deal. Charts =/= quality

Archived