💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Her EDM is basic. Been to a few festivals and her set just doesn't hype up the audience and it's monotonous. Plus it's way too long, shes pretty much on 2/3 of Gagas whole time on set (she was on for an hour at my show). She should be on just for 10-20 minutes.

BYE

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Don't feel bad for her, it's her intention to make the audience dislike her. It's obviously a performance piece and that is why Gaga uses her.

I agree, lots of people danced to it, and clapped for her. Of course there were people who looked really bored, but nobody said anything mean to her. 

Her set is not THAT bad, but it was too effing loud, after like 10 minutes I felt like my head is going to explode... I dont know whose fault is this, but it made it hard to endure... Also its very repetitive and it didn't make the wait easier at all unfortunately...

She was MUCH better than Breedlove tho, his performance looked like a parody...

Yeah, I was also surprised by how many people seemed to enjoy it. I couldn't tho, I literally sat down and listened to my ipod  :giggle:

LaMaisonGaga

well if she wouldn't be so repetetive, no one would hate on her music

tumblr_inline_n3sep7ItLG1r2ya1z.gif

lamaisongaga.com

drinkmytears

Why are you guys so delusional? I know she's inspired Gaga but she's crap. Like, there is no art to what she does. She plays a beat on loop for an hour. She's not a DJ, an artist, a performer...it doesn't have any meaning, or take any talent.

She's a very nice woman. I liked her set at the BTWB, but what she did at TMB and artRave...no

I love Gaga and her team, but why are all of them so bad at accepting criticism? Either totally ignore it, or use it to grow and move on. There's nothing wrong with some deserved bad reviews.

Hellspont

If her set was 50% shorter it was be a fun and great opening. But after 20 minutes it begins to become dull and by the end you want to throw something at her.

Duella Dvil

They hate her because the arrogant gays go there 30 hours early and want to see Gaga like 2 minutes after they show up but I guess their flaming buttholes can't really wait :shrug:

good god this has me on the floor bahahahahaha

As a gay I totally agree, some of us homos get REALLY impatient... And thus the term Lil Managers

www.instagram.com/theduella666

AlphaMonster

She is gaga's good friend. And I think this is what she is supposed to be. I personally do not believe nobody really likes her performance... 

I have been to Rave rave s like techno raves... Her music is too repetitive... I never heard something like her music.. It is not rave music or anything. 

Fiona Apple

They hate her because the arrogant gays go there 30 hours early and want to see Gaga like 2 minutes after they show up but I guess their flaming buttholes can't really wait :shrug:

Or maybe because she was playing the same beat for 45 minutes -_-

At least she isn't delusional... Her performance was so boring

THIS

latinteddybear

i thought she was really great when i saw her live. least Houston gave out a lot of love  :whitney: we can clarify that!

Why are you guys so delusional? I know she's inspired Gaga but she's crap. Like, there is no art to what she does. She plays a beat on loop for an hour. She's not a DJ, an artist, a performer...it doesn't have any meaning, or take any talent.

She's a very nice woman. I liked her set at the BTWB, but what she did at TMB and artRave...no

I love Gaga and her team, but why are all of them so bad at accepting criticism? Either totally ignore it, or use it to grow and move on. There's nothing wrong with some deserved bad reviews.

this

she just sucks tbh

tumblr_inline_n3sep7ItLG1r2ya1z.gif

I feel bad for her tho

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

So what if a percentage of my money went to Starlight? A percentage also went to Ticketmaster. I did not purchase my tickets for the sake of supporting their business, even if the money I spent does support them. I purchased them for the sake of seeing Gaga. Out of all of the shows I've attended in my life, I can't recall a single opening act that I thoroughly enjoyed. However, GGD is literally the only place I've ever seen people complain about openings acts as if they were owed something.

And again, no one is saying that people aren't entitled to their opinions. Like I said before, I didn't enjoy Starlight's set either. However, I fail to see what is to be accomplished by contributing to a discourse consisting of nasty, hurtful things about someone who we know is very close to Gaga.

:tea: 

Archived