Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm another who enjoyed it but I think people would appreciate it more if the set was shorter. Too long, and you start to resent it

SlaeUrAnus

It is all about respect. 

You do not like her music so what? No need to ridicule her and say really harsh things. She is doing her job just like Gaga is doing hers. 

There is a difference between an opinion and being rude e.g. booing and saying out of line things such as "kill yourself". If Gaga seen these types of comments she will be really disappointed. 

In my messy era.

I don't feel bad for her. She is Gaga's best friend and having a legend like Gaga believe in you etc. is more than you can ask for.

She is doing her thing, earning money, travelling the world etc.  Plus people always hate.

Vernier

She knows 8f70c6ea.gif

Maybe she can work on her act and switch up some things for the next tour then. Incorporate some vocals, get some dancers or something :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OpusDiaboli666

I think the audience in Vienna kinda liked her. I feel bad for her bc she's the sweetest person ever

Bordeciel

If everyone is bored by a performance, why isn't she trying to change it and put ameliorations? I find it so direspectful from her to keep the same show and has this attitude if she knows no one likes her performance.

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

This.The base is so mean towards Starlight and she has done nothing mean or ****ty. Yeah her opening act on the BTWB wasn't really that good but her artRAVE set slayed :flutter:

who will love me when the night is over

Its like watching one of those ten hour long videos on youtube. The phrase or whatever could be fun the first minute but then everyone turns it off. She doesnt change it up enough after ten minutes so it gets tiring. It is certainly not terrible though! Just not most people cup of tea. 

MonsterMum

I thought her set was OK it gets u geared up for gaga but I think she should go out on her own and see and not be under Gaga's shadow she needs more credit

welcome :hug:

They hate her because the arrogant gays go there 30 hours early and want to see Gaga like 2 minutes after they show up but I guess their flaming buttholes can't really wait :shrug:

MAKE IT WORK

PatrickMonster

I think the audience in Vienna kinda liked her. I feel bad for her bc she's the sweetest person ever

I agree, lots of people danced to it, and clapped for her. Of course there were people who looked really bored, but nobody said anything mean to her. 

Her set is not THAT bad, but it was too effing loud, after like 10 minutes I felt like my head is going to explode... I dont know whose fault is this, but it made it hard to endure... Also its very repetitive and it didn't make the wait easier at all unfortunately...

She was MUCH better than Breedlove tho, his performance looked like a parody...

Archived