Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

itsdominik

What? Everyone cheered and screamed for her when she came out during my artRAVEs in Prague and Vienna :) everyone was dancing

(Ok in Prague they probably freaked out because Gaga joined Starlight onstage)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
I feel bad that she's aware of the crowd feedback, but I can't feel bad about disliking it. I mean, she slightly changes beat patterns every five minutes. Other than that, it's the same thing for a half-hour. What am I supposed to think?

zexion_armando

Don't worry, the audiences have shaded her since the beginning for her non-show nonsense

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

All because she is Gaga's friend doesn't mean she gets a free pass for her awful show.

LaLuna

I feel bad for her too. Personally I loved her set but she just shouldn't go on for so long. At my artRAVE her set felt like it lasted 45 minutes :noparty:

BreedloverUK

I thought her set was OK it gets u geared up for gaga but I think she should go out on her own and see and not be under Gaga's shadow she needs more credit

Gaga Monster

What does she expect? She plays the same loud annoying beat for 40 minutes straight and gave us all headaches. Her set during The Monster Ball and BTWB were much better than this!

GGD Presidential Elections

Battle 4 Ur Life

I love ha so much...If I'd gone to the artRAVE I'm sure I'd dance my a** off at her set. She is an incredible DJ, people are just basic. I'm glad she's unnapreciated by basics.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

glad to know we're on the same page,starlight

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

You know what, I respect her for doing what she wants not caring if the people like it or not :applause: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BringDaNoize

I gotta say her performance at the artRave was the best one yet. Yeah, it was too repetive and stuff, but i saw her twice before that and... At the MBT she was just drunk (high?) dancing around like a monkey. At the BTWBT she was like.. ugh it was WEIRD, dumb, satanic(??). So I'd go with monotonous beat. 

Archived