Are you ready to say goodbye to ARTPOP?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

No :( it didn't deserve this treatment.

Too bad it's such a trend to drag ARTPOP and the era at every opportunity by some members here. ARTPOP brought some great music that I'll always be able to listen to. That's all I care about.

This :/ i hate that

WTF is MDNA

LaLuna

Too bad it's such a trend to drag ARTPOP and the era at every opportunity by some members here. ARTPOP brought some great music that I'll always be able to listen to. That's all I care about.

:applause:

No, I'm not ready...I'll always have this feeling in my mind like it was never finished. It deserved so much more; it deserved to flourish in the way Gaga wanted from the very beginning. I was so hyped by the imagery and feel at the beginning of the era, and I loved all of the various moments that happened in the era...it just deserved to be more. I will forever wish that Gaga had gotten to fulfill her complete vision for the entire era, but I'm excited for her to grow from this and move past it. She's going to bring it hard next time around, I can feel it.

That being said, I really did enjoy a lot of the era, and I know for a fact that I will never again have as much hype going into an album as I did from July-November of 2013. I was so excited for the album, and the music delivered what I wanted. It's truly a masterpiece, even if the era didn't go as planned.

I thought the era was over after G.U.Y was released. I'm totally ready. This era was so depressing

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived