Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you ready to say goodbye to ARTPOP?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

im just going with whatever she does nowadays.. i hope some day she can pleasantly surprise me lol

Of course she can, Cheek to Cheek didn't really hype me like how ARTPOP did but I was kind of surprised of the album. (though I'm used to the album already but still enjoying it very much)

Just wait for her next album. Maybe the current era will surprise you already.

Teal Ambition

No D: I'm only looking forward to the Eau de Gaga promo tbh

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LaMaisonGaga

I'm kind of sad because ARTPOP really is my favourite album of hers and at the same time I was in love with the fashion and the feeling ... but then the meß happened. I'm deeply going to miss this era :giveup: looking forward for all the promo during C2C tho! :applause:

lamaisongaga.com

Bradley

I'm kind of sad because ARTPOP really is my favourite album of hers and at the same time I was in love with the fashion and the feeling ... but then the meß happened. I'm deeply going to miss this era :giveup: looking forward for all the promo during C2C tho! :applause:

Me too :( But at the same time I'm very curious for her future jazz performances. I hope she starts focusing on it, she didn't really have the time to design her jazz performances so she was just standing there singing the songs. Maybe she'll do some simple routine/choreography in the future.

Tropico

I'll never say goodbye to the album.

The era? Yeah lel whatever. The ending of artRAVE will kinda suck but I'm ready! :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Lona Delery

I already said good-bye some time ago - well to the era at least. ARTPOP is my favorite album, still.

But I fear for a possible blackout :ohno:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived