Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Venus cover is your favorite?

Slade

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which single artwork is your favorite?

Featured Posts

Girl Under You

It would be #3 if it didn't have that... Wtf is even that? Nah, IDK what it is, #1 is fave

What did the bat one even mean? I'm confused. :duck:

I always thought the covers were Halloween inspired since the song got released in October 27

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wishes it was the album cover.

Btw, nice avi ;)

I would've been so here for that :cry: And thanks :hug:

Miranda Sings

This is the best image, and I don't understand why she didn't choose it. I don't really like any of those tbh

1017px-9-21-13_Steven_Klein_003.jpg

Gagaloo911

#1 tbh. I was surprised on how many choose that one. Well kinda. I just feel it's more aesthetically appealing lol

This is the best image, and I don't understand why she didn't choose it. I don't really like any of those tbh

1017px-9-21-13_Steven_Klein_003.jpg

Nvm this one please :)

Interludicrous

I would've said #1 if it weren't for the fake cut on her shoulder/chest. Now I prefer #2 :)

But I agree, the image of the audio video surpasses them all by miles tumblr_inline_nf19l0PAFf1qf3eh3.gif

I voted for #3 but i do love the Bat cover... no Gaga on it, but still looks incredible. Trying to think how it's relatable to Venus. But i love to ponder over anything Gaga related.

MonsterOfSpain

From the official covers my favorite is #1, but I loved the cover in the preview video the most.

It would be #3 if it didn't have that... Wtf is even that? Nah, IDK what it is, #1 is fave

I always thought the covers were Halloween inspired since the song got released in October 27

You mean that thing on her mouth? It's an oyster.

Archived