Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Chasing Time

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

Why are you so insecure?

I'm the least bit insecure. I just think it's funny how last year everyone "hated" azealia for being shady towards Gaga and now they're kissing her feet like she's some big entertainer like Nicki or Kim. :lmao:

The Azealia fans are the ones that seem the most insecure. If this was a Katy Perry video everyone would be dragging her. Tbh I prefer KatyDaily than AzealiaDaily.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

I'm the least bit insecure. I just think it's funny how last year everyone "hated" azealia for being shady towards Gaga and now they're kissing her feet like she's some big entertainer like Nicki or Kim. :lmao:

Okay, I'll take your word for it. It sure seems otherwise.

Okay, I'll take your word for it. It sure seems otherwise.

Yea. I'm in no way trying to offend azealia or her fans I'm just stating what I thought about the video. Others seem to notice the same things I did. The fans are just taking it too much to heart. :shrug:

The Azealia fans are the ones that seem the most insecure. If this was a Katy Perry video everyone would be dragging her. Tbh I prefer KatyDaily than AzealiaDaily.

but she's on the way in becoming a BIG entertainer :usrs: you're gonna choke on those words one day
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

Azealia is a big entertainer, whether you like it or not. 

Performing infront of crowds of tens of thousands 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

She looks so beautiful in the close ups :cry:

I love the scenes where she's manipulating the orbs and stuff. It looks really cool and not cheesy

Battle 4 Ur Life

Azealia Banks - Chasing Time - An ARTPOP Film  :usrs:

My gurl slayed hard with this one. and she looks hot. You'd have to be pretty naive to not catch the nods to Gaga tho. the Koons ball and the ARTPOP statue poses are definitely there. Also, the mirror effect from BTW video, I know Gaga and Nick Night didn't invent it, but it became a thing after BTW tbh.

That being said, This video rules! It was very cool and clever from her team to premiere it on MTV first and not on VEVO, It's like a BIG 90's nostalgia pack and I'm looooooving it.

Azealia is currently owning the game and I'm very happy for her! She deserves it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Apart from the koons references, do you guys like the video?

Pain of fame1

Azealia Banks - Chasing Time - An ARTPOP Film  :usrs:

My gurl slayed hard with this one. and she looks hot. You'd have to be pretty naive to not catch the nods to Gaga tho. the Koons ball and the ARTPOP statue poses are definitely there. Also, the mirror effect from BTW video, I know Gaga and Nick Night didn't invent it, but it became a thing after BTW tbh.

That being said, This video rules! It was very cool and clever from her team to premiere it on MTV first and not on VEVO, It's like a BIG 90's nostalgia pack and I'm looooooving it.

Azealia is currently owning the game and I'm very happy for her! She deserves it.

Why is better to premiere it on MTV? Isn't she loosing views from her video? 

BEST AZEALIA VIDEO AND ONE OF THE BESTS OF 2014 BEHIND G.U.Y.

Rat Boy

We can never have a thread about Azealia on this forum w/o it becoming about Gaga or Iggy. :excuseme:

Preach

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

It's nice. but I wish some of the scenes were in color. I think the video would've benifeted majorly. Overall I really like the song but it's just an okay video.

Archived