Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Chasing Time

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I love it so much! Sucks that some people in here have to be so jaded and bitter though :(

Little monsters ha inner bitterness 

I need this on YT SO I can see on gull screen on my phone

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering

lil kim says Hi mermaid-chic-lil-kim-shows-off-her-boob-Lil-Kim-Purple-Pasty-VMA-1999-526x450.jp

Oh yeah...I was wondering where I had seen that look in the video before. It's no big deal to me, but I thought I remembered it being a look made famous by someone else. Maybe AB is honoring her musical heroes and influences, like Gaga does, with her Lil Kim and Gaga references?

inuborg

I love it so much! Sucks that some people in here have to be so jaded and bitter though :(

Same :(

But the video is great!!!!

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Oh yeah...I was wondering where I had seen that look in the video before. It's no big deal to me, but I thought I remembered it being a look made famous by someone else. Maybe AB is honoring her musical heroes and influences, like Gaga does, with her Lil Kim and Gaga references?

I wouldn't say those are koons balls since she's controlling them. It looks really cool though especially at the end. She looks just like a witch :flutter:

lol. Terrible song. When she raps it's awesome, but her melodies... I want hot pokers in my ears stat.

Nice seeing her pay tribute to all the female rappers before her though. Nice seeing her pay homage to Gaga as well.

Willy Wonka

I think that's what it has to be. There are some pretty clear allusions to Left Eye and Lil Kim and Missy Elliott. Still not completely sold on the Gaga connection, but we know that she does love Gaga's music, so I guess it's possible.

inuborg

lol. Terrible song. When she raps it's awesome, but her melodies... I want hot pokers in my ears stat.

Nice seeing her pay tribute to all the female rappers before her though. Nice seeing her pay homage to Gaga as well.

She's not. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

GUYS IM IN THE UK NO-ONE WILL LET ME WATCH THE VID. Anyone able to share it with me somehow?

edit: nvm it's on the mtv uk site...

Those are not Koons balls :awkney:

At least Azealia is creating them herself with the palm of her hands

Whispering

I think that's what it has to be. There are some pretty clear allusions to Left Eye and Lil Kim and Missy Elliott. Still not completely sold on the Gaga connection, but we know that she does love Gaga's music, so I guess it's possible.

Probably. She must be paying homage to those who she respects, from the past and present. Cool that she included Gaga!

tylerjudas

I agree. 

Archived