Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj apologises for "Only" lyric video; ADL accepts apology

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video does 10x more to make African-American and hip-hop look bad than anything else.

Most non-rap fans who came to see the controversial video just have their stereotypes and preconceptions reinforced. Like these comments:

**** this fat ass ****** b---h! Thinking she can (or not even being SMART enough to realize) make light of such a dark chapter in human history. And all these other black b---hes here saying "It's okay. Why make so much out of a dumb video" are the same mother****ers that get all up in arms and faint at the thought that past Hollywood productions have romanticized the era of slavery in the US by depicting happy negroes singing in the cotton fields. ASSHOLE HYPOCRITES! Funny how the people who b---h about racism the MOST are the MOST RACIST douchebags on the planet!!! And your slave 'ancestors' weren't even systematically slaughtered like the Jews during the Holocaust! If they had been, then none of you jerks would be around today leeching off the American welfare system. But seeing that you darkies are so 'oppressed' in America even today, then you all should pack your **** and take your asses BACK TO AFRICA!

You're worried about the imagery and not the language???  Who listens to this filth?
·
This is the type of **** why humanity doesn't take black people seriously. Stereotypes exist for a reason, if black people are so tired of them, why do they worship rappers which perpetuate them?

1000 times better to have a tinnitus than to hear this crap. if i had listened the whole vid i think i'd have gotten ear cancer.

I'm agree with your previous comments, how didn't she know about things like a video that come out with your name and voice on it, plus also the cover has the same graphic, so the video was ready for awhile, she knew it.

It seems that she wants to search the controversy at every cost to have attention in this era, she apologized at least. 

"I didn't make it"

lol she knew exactly what she was doing, she wanted controversy and she got it :scar:

"my art"

:spin:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Vernier

Good on her for apologizing

But i'm pretty sure she wasn't fully ignorant of it. Hope the cheap and brief controversy she caused and the extra streaming points she got were worth it :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Good on her for apologizing

But i'm pretty sure she wasn't fully ignorant of it. Hope the cheap and brief controversy she caused and the extra streaming points she got were worth it :madge:

get your coins onika 

“We are pleased that Nicki Minaj has taken full responsibility for the video and recognized that it was indeed offensive,†said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor. “Her clear renunciation of Nazism is an important step. We hope that she will take further steps to educate herself and her fans about who the Nazis were and why we should never take genocide or the Holocaust lightly.â€

now remove that vid from utube onika video will get enough streams too :madge:

http://www.adl.org/press-center/press-releases/holocaust-nazis/adl-welcomes-nicki-minaj-apology-for-nazi-imagery-in-video.html

Pure Adrenaline

. We hope that she will take further steps to educate herself and her fans about who the Nazis were

and what the high school was for Necki :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived