Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Monthly x Monster Movement

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Hello everyone! So, the upcoming magazine Monster Monthly Magazine is pleased to announce that we are going to join with Monster Movement! The members here would have to answer some questions including the members who were in Monster Monthly. IT IS NOT MY DECISION. I'll give you the questions in a PM.

We would also love for you to know that merchandise would be in the works soon! The website will BI in the works soon, as Tiffa is healing off of surgery. Thank you and Monster Movement!

Please support us in our new endeavors.

https://twitter.com/MnstrMovement/status/532064325742366720
http://www.facebook.com/monstermovement

Thank you.

The team at Monster Magazine Monthly are joining with Monster Movement. Their magazine will no longer be, as they will be on our team. BEAST will send all current Monster Magazine Monthly staff a Monster Movement application, which will be reviewed by me. The hiring process will be 100% my decision (so please do not be mad at Beast if you do not make the cut). We are very high standard, to create a quality magazine to our subscribers. 

Monster Movement already has a team and we are excited for new additions. Once positions are filled, the productivity will increase and our magazines will be more frequent. More information will be established once team members are hired and meetings are complete. 

We appreciate your understanding and are excited for the future.

The website (www.monstermovement.net) is down, as I am healing from surgery. I do not anticipate a website for the next few months. All of our magazines will be uploaded to www.issuu.com/monstermovement and monstermovement.tumblr.com.

Thank you

Tiffa

UPDATE: A new magazine may or may not be produced by the original due date of December 2nd due to hiring and staffing processes. 

Archived