💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga serving Applause Makeup, greets ARTPOP a happy birthday!

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Omg let's all buy it again :Emma:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

STAN GURL

https://twitter.com/samsmithworld/status/531981349826355200

IT NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS WHAT KIND OF FLOP FAN SAM  :grr:

:derpga: 

:madge:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Pierre

There is no such thing as "just" an Instagram pic today. Millions of people check her instagram and the media reposts it. Every image counts and every look should at least try to be coherent and awe inspiring. Lately to me it seems like she just throws on whatever her stylists bring to her without thinking if it fits or if how it will look.

A big part of her success used to be the polished way she presented herself. You would feel like every outfit and every move had a meaning or was at least well thought out aesthetically. I had a glimpse of hope for her fashion at the beginning of Cheek To Cheek era, but now in the past few weeks it's back to the ARTPOP like mess that just makes me question her style. 

It stills being an instagram pic, she's not going to create a war or cure the ebola because one day she wears pink hair and the next day she wears orange hair, every pic/outfit doesn't need a deep meaning behind. I have to agree in the part the looks have been a little of everything curls, big hair, platinum blonde, short... but she said "I change my look when my 'soul is restless". Media follows everything she does, Asia can throw a fart and it will be a headline on every single web news, some will love it, others will hate it.

We are talking about Lady Gaga, she wore a freaking custom made McQueen with armadillo shoes, an Armani dress and a meat purse in less than 2 hours, nobody can wear what she wears (Daphne Guinness and Iris Apfel are very close, but that's other thing), is it wrong? is it right? Nobody can tell, we don't have a person we can compare her to, she doesn't follow rules, she has the Gaga style, and only Gaga has it.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TimisaMonster

Can't believe it's already been a year tbqh....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Battle 4 Ur Life

:rip:

Absolutely stunning pic. OMG such a flashback. Gaga is so clever.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

degenerate

I screamed. :wub:

41YFcTQieHL._SY300_.jpg

^ Currently hanging on my wall. So striking :flutter:

I know it's a dumb question because I could just google it, but where did you get yours from? I like, never buy posters haha but I want :flutter:

Battle 4 Ur Life

This look is such a mess. She needs a good stylist asap if she wants to be taken seriously again. 

I guess u hate ARTPOP then...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I guess u hate ARTPOP then...

I do. I miss her The Fame Monster/Born This Way perfectionism. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived