Urban

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed CD is sold out now on EU Store. 

Couldn't buy it  :coffee:

The US one is as well, the only signed item left is the boxset

Signed album is only 8.99 GBP? HMV is probably gonna sell the regular version for 10 GBP :lmao: I'm totally buying the signed one! Do you think I'll actually get it on Monday (April 6) or a couple days later?

Signed album is only 8.99 GBP? HMV is probably gonna sell the regular version for 10 GBP :lmao: I'm totally buying the signed one! Do you think I'll actually get it on Monday (April 6) or a couple days later?

they are sold out sis

RodeckDanny

Amazing album cover, I am not fascinated about the lead single and the 6 months though D:

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

they are sold out sis

I don't understand why they won't say "OUT OF STOCK" like the vinyl box set does, though

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

One Five Ten

I am sooooo pressed at missing out on the signed vinyl on the Warner Music (UK/Euro/Aus) store :crossed:

DarkAnatomy

Personally I think the album cover is quite stunning. Is it a little... Gay? Of course, but I think that was her intention from the start.

That aside, it's also very 80's. The simplicity, grain, and color palate is really inviting. It's definitely one of those covers in Walmart where you stop and say, "Hmm, that looks interesting." 

Given so, I am more than interested in checking this album out. I enjoyed the 70's, "Xanadu" inspired, title track "Froot".

DarkAnatomy

uhmm it reminds of VENUS lyric video tho..........

True, but then again wasn't the Venus lyrics video inspired by these images? 

eapno2.png

I am sooooo pressed at missing out on the signed vinyl on the Warner Music (UK/Euro/Aus) store :crossed:

SIGNED BOXSETS ARE ON SALE AGAIN

SNATCH IT WHILE YOU CAN

Archived