💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

Are you really serious? :smh: Of course she looks healthy. Actually, I do believe she looks better than ever.

Lady-Gaga-Monster-Ball.jpg

1901419_879394028746736_4875576676116482

I swear Monsters have the shortest memories. You'd had to have completely forgotten how she used to look to think she looks better now.

-

To answer the OP: Gaga's been over-working herself for like 6 years non-stop, all the while using plenty of prescription and non-prescription d--gs, boozing, eating junk food, etc. That type of stress and lifestyle would cause anyone to age more rapidly. She looks unhealthy when she tours now because her body isn't really built for it anymore. I'm sure she'll start looking a lot better again when she's off the road.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks like better than ever. So beautiful and womanly and mature. Saw her in Amsterdam and she looks so tiny but really beautiful. Her body looked really nice.

Interlude

I've seen a lot of weight/ health related comments on ggd recently so this is for everyone not just the op;

She's skinny and toned up at the start of every era because she's told to by her record label for the promotional cycle. She lets herself go, so to speak, between the middle of the tour and the end because she's allowed to. What isn't healthy is people making such a fuss over a slightly bulging belly or a double chin. God forbid a pop star would have qualities that most people have. It doesn't matter what you think looks better. Keep in mind, she dances and performs her ass of every couple of days. That requires a lot and on her days off I'm happy she's not slaving in the gym and limiting what she eats. It's not impacting what she does in anyway so why would it be a problem? Give her a break.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

You also have to remind yourself what a crazy schedule this woman has. It's....CRAZY. Of course your body responds to it in some ways.

No she does not look healthy. IMO she looks bad and gained so much weight

14xdvtf.png

honestly.................. :wtf:

Do you not realize how offensive posts like this can be, or do you just not care?

OP, nothing against you since you've clarified that you meant no harm & were only concerned, but I don't think this thread was a good idea... it's an invitation for body-shaming. I'm sorry you're caught up in it though, since (I'm guessing) that's not what you intended.

Whispering

Because if you're 4 feet tall and 85 pounds that's a lot healthier than being 6 feet tall and 85 pounds? Or 5 foot tall and 200 pounds is not healthy, but 6 feet tall and 200 pounds is much healthier? That's a fact...

But thin doesn't mean healthy. Thin could mean d--gs, severe depression or body image issues that are hurting your overall happiness. Healthy, especially for grown women in their late 20s, usually does mean a change in body shape somewhat. As women age, their hormones change. Add in birth control pills (which is another healthy choice vs an unwanted pregnancy) and you have even more possibilities of a changing body shape.What is extremely unhealthy, is when a woman tries to starve herself to be back to what she was years ago or to fit into some guy's version of what looks good or to not take the medication that she needs to take to make her a healthier person. Taking anti-depressants can cause weight gain, but it is the healthy choice vs severe clinical depression. (which usually means a weight loss of 5 to 10% of total body weight)

Right now, Gaga is a healthy and happy person. She has a stable and supportive long term relationship that makes her extremely happy and is in a much better place in her professional life, due to her new management team. She has found a mentor in Tony and is in the middle of an era that is fulfilling another side of her artistry. She has gotten help for her clinical depression, in the way of daily medication. (which can definitely cause some weight gain, but the benefits FAR outweigh a few pounds!)

Gaga is busy on a worldwide tour (running around a huge stage and dancing for two hours several times a week), preparing for promo and a tour for another era, and starting on a new album. All indications say she is busy, taking care of her health, excited about the future and happy with her professional and personal life.

All of that IS the definition of a healthy and happy individual! Who cares if she has a bit of a double chin when photographed at certain angle and with a certain pose? :smh:  Nothing about that says she isn't healthy!

hijadeputa

For all of those saying she has curves, or looks fat and so on, she isn't. I met her when she was in sthlm and I can say that she is really, really, really thin. In some photos she looks curvy but in fact she is not even curvy... 

shaneybaby

I have to tell you I feel the total opposite. Skinny does not equal healthy.  Her body during ftm and early btw she was anorexic or definitely had some eating disorder. Shes abnormally thin. I don't think she looked bad, but she def wasn't healthy then. She seems much healthier now to me

Skinny does not equal healthy. Having some curves on you does not equal unhealthy.

Some bodies are made to be a bit smaller than usual, some are meant to be a bit bigger.

Either way is fine as long as you are not extremely overweight/underweight. 

I think she looks fine? Some photos aren't the best but most are fine?  :giggle:

codymonster

34rf29j.jpg

14xdvtf.png

If you look at her, she doesn't look FAT or obese or anything, but I just think she looks way healthier here (in her face too)

15yhsw4.jpg

sgnyth.jpg

m9lvv5.jpg

Honestly, **** you. This is just rude :wtf: How would you like if people took unflattering pics of you, compared them to old pics of you, and then said how much better you used to look. It's disgustingly disrespectful to her, and any other person who may be larger than Gaga.

Think before you post, cause this post is just gross.

I Heard somewhere that her face changed because of lupus.

I mean the medicines she takes against it, make fat accumulate on face and on the sides of body.

You can see that apart from face change, she got wider in belt.

drinkmytears

Honestly, **** you. This is just rude :wtf: How would you like if people took unflattering pics of you, compared them to old pics of you, and then said how much better you used to look. It's disgustingly disrespectful to her, and any other person who may be larger than Gaga.

Think before you post, cause this post is just gross.

Not even referring to her weight, I'm referring to the overall shape of her body and the change in her facial structure.

If you read the whole thread I think you would understand my points. Maybe think before you post too, "f.uck you" is a little extreme. You don't even know me.

You also have to remind yourself what a crazy schedule this woman has. It's....CRAZY. Of course your body responds to it in some ways.

THIS IS WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT!!

I COULD NOT GIVE TWO SH!TS IF SHE LOOKS FLABBY OR CURVY

I AM WORRIED THAT SHE IS OVERWORKING HERSELF AGAIN, INTO ANOTHER DEPRESSION OR HIP-RELATED INCIDENT 

I DO NOT CARE IF SHE IS FAT. SHE IS NOT FAT. I NEVER SAID THAT!! 

I AM WORRIED ABOUT HER HEALTH 

Not even referring to her weight, I'm referring to the overall shape of her body and the change in her facial structure.

If you read the whole thread I think you would understand my points. Maybe think before you post too, "f.uck you" is a little extreme. You don't even know me.

THIS IS WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT!!

I COULD NOT GIVE TWO SH!TS IF SHE LOOKS FLABBY OR CURVY

I AM WORRIED THAT SHE IS OVERWORKING HERSELF AGAIN, INTO ANOTHER DEPRESSION OR HIP-RELATED INCIDENT 

I DO NOT CARE IF SHE IS FAT. SHE IS NOT FAT. I NEVER SAID THAT!! 

I AM WORRIED ABOUT HER HEALTH 

I'm glad artRAVE is practicaly over. I'm absolutely sure she can have a good rest while giving few performances for CTC here and there  :yes:

My uncle started taking anti depressants and he gained SO much weight. Maybe it's that.

Gaga will shed those tummy and double chin pounds soon though.

I'm 5ft.8 and about 127 pounds, which my doctor says is healthy. Gaga is only 5ft.2 (give or take, varying sources) and my guess is she is around 120-130, which maybe is a little too much?

You are 13 pounds underweight based on the old 5 ft for 100 pounds and 5 pounds for every additional inch.

If Gaga is 10-20 pound overweight, that's not a health issue.

Worry about her depression, or smoking, or too many tattoos spoiling her looks, but not that.

Archived