Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Little Monsters "career"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Cakelikelenny

Went to monster ball antwerp (18 may 2010) and artrave antwerp (23 september 2014)

Colby o'donis followed me on twitter but that's it :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

Meeting Gaga:

Partied with her after the Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden, July '10

cool! how did you party with her? please tell us the story. that must have been so cool!

djBuffoon

cool! how did you party with her? please tell us the story. that must have been so cool!

It was fun, and very very brief :) I can't for the life of me remember the name of the venue, but it rad as hell. It looked like a photographer's studio, but three times as large. True to form, she didn't show up for hours after my friend and I arrived. He has a connection to someone in her posse, so we were able to get drinks and food and just hang out. Starlight was also there, she arrived about an hour before Gaga. I didn't actually talk to her, but it was fun to mingle in the same crowd and enjoy it :)

TroubleClef

It was fun, and very very brief :) I can't for the life of me remember the name of the venue, but it rad as hell. It looked like a photographer's studio, but three times as large. True to form, she didn't show up for hours after my friend and I arrived. He has a connection to someone in her posse, so we were able to get drinks and food and just hang out. Starlight was also there, she arrived about an hour before Gaga. I didn't actually talk to her, but it was fun to mingle in the same crowd and enjoy it :)

wow that sounds awesome. Like a dream of mine. it would be so cool to just hang out with her.

I've met gaga a few times, and hugged her once. but each time was for like 10 seconds and while it was cool to see her, i've never gotten the chance to actually speak with her.

I know the meet and greets give you the opportunity to actually talk with her, but I just don't see paying $2000 for an experience while it will be cool, will end after an hour. I don't know. :giveup:

jewelsnpugs

Shows:

artRAVE - 5/13/14 at MSG

CTC Live - 6/20/15 at Radio City

And one day I hope to meet her or I hope she at least notices me on twitter! :)

YCHofficial

Meeting Gaga:

Met Gaga on September 17, 2012 in Amsterdam.

Meeting the Haus:

- Tara

- Does Cynthia count?

Shows:

- Doll Domination Tour (***cat Dolls), Gaga was the openingsact - February 9, 2009 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

- The Fame Ball Tour - July 20, 2009 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

- The Fame Ball Tour - July 25, 2009 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

- The Monster Ball Tour - November 29, 2010 in Rotterdam, Netherlands

- The Born This Way Ball Tour - September 17, 2012 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

- artRAVE The ARTPOP Ball - September 24, 2014 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Twitter:

Followed by Lady Starlight :emma:

LaLuna

I've seen Gaga live four times (Monster Ball 2x, BTWB 1x, artRAVE 1x) and that's it. I do hope I get to meet her someday though :emo:

GagaStefi

Never Met her...

Went to artRAVE NYC and Cheek to Cheek taping. Met her Parents and Followed by DJWS and Lacee. Also in the Heal This Way book that is published and was given to Gaga

Never met her.

Met and took a pic with Richy at the artRave in Boston.

Went to two Monster Balls in Florida and two artraves. One in FL one in Boston.

Gaga added my pic with some cute boys in the Ft Lauderdale album. I was GUY black bathingsuit gaga and managed to find myself a boy in gold!

That is my bragging rights. Not much to speak of lol.

ChicaSkas

Which Gaga-goals have you already reached? :hug:

What an interesting concept....

Well... let's see.

Meeting Gaga? Nope. Not yet.

I know the GGD mods told her about my song collection, about Sara's work as a Mod, and about Reno's story when they went backstage in 2013. She signed a photo for all 3 of us mods who couldn't make it.

Meeting the Haus... well... let's see.

Emma kinda doesn't count! LOL haha I've known her since 2010 but I don't see her as "haus" because... I see her as our GGD girl first, you know? Plus all that stuff is all her business and I don't ask about it because I'd rather be friends with her and talk about other stuff we actually have in common, and not have it be all Gaga all the time.

Ohhhh wait a minute... he's not quite Haus... but I bet he's an honorary member, I met Tony Bennett in October, he was awesome and such a gentleman!

I met Richy Jackson... on 1-20-2013 and again on 7-22-2014.

BZ5nWhdCYAAOEx6.jpg

Also met Jazz, Victor, and Lady Starlight in 2013 and met Asiel very briefly in 2014.

As far as twitter...

Helen Green followed me a few weeks back. Mind = blown but that was awesome!

So did Lacee. Lacee was very sweet and patient about the whole ArtRave Skirt return in LA!

BtkO0viCcAAks9i.png

Cary Nokey and I sang each other song lyrics on twitter the other day because I know all the words to Wonderful.

As far as Facebook, I have no idea...

Gaga Shows....

hmmm...

3-28-2011 Staples Center Birthday Monster Ball

1-20-2013 Staples Center Born This Way Ball

7-21-2014 Staples Center ArtRave

7-22-2014 Staples Center ArtRave (SkirtRave)

Honestly, there have been all these near-misses for me as far as Gaga ever tweeting/retweeting/ect.

I wrote about the Gaga-Vezzoli limited edition ArtBook in LA back in April or May, and within 10 hours she had tweeted a video I'd posted of the MOCA Speechless performance.

And then, I interviewed Hilly Hindi for the fanbase just 2 weeks ago, and the day after the interview drops... Gaga tweets the Gagaween video by Hilly Hindi!

It's kinda freaky. Sometimes I go, wow, Did i help make that happen? Cool!

hhahaha!

Someday, sure, I'd like to meet her. I think I'm the most hardcore fan in my city. Actually, I had another extremely freaky coincidence happen --- one that I can't explain by any law of averages.

A former mod from 2010 actually lives in the exact same city I do. I found out by meeting another huge fan, DonnaLynn (GAGAFAN, the one with the GAGAFAN license plate) who remembered driving her home... to my city. Literally, I can't even believe that the the randomly nominated GGD staff (aka the former Mod and myself, a current one) could ever have been plucked from the same city. It blew my mind. My city must breed Gaga fans who love GGD and want to become mods :dead:

I know that's ridiculous but then I found out it was true and I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, my Gaga "career"... I really wish it was a Gaga career. I would love to get up every day and archive her fan's works for her and write about music all day long.

:giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I hope to meet Gaga some day in the future. Fame or no fame. And, actually, i hope her career will be a little more low key by then. I want to see her do theatre shows again. Theyre so much more intimate.

FGGrayson

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived