💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is 'ARTPOP' a masterpiece to you?

Bradley

ARTPOP - Masterpiece or not?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. ARTPOP - Masterpiece or not?

• HEIL TO ARTPOP! Even better than her past albums!
    • Great album but... I WAS BORN THIS WAY BABE!
    • Try harder...

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause is a masterpiece.

ARTPOP as an album is her most disappointing work ever imo

yass Applause is brilliant

TimisaMonster

Masterpiece...no

Great album with potential...yes

She changed so much of the orignal concept, the original version of the songs, and the message of the album was drowned in confusion, pretentiousness, and controversy...

Some of that is her fault and some of it isn't....

It just wasn't a great era for her overall, but even with all the changes to the concept and songs...it could've been much better

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rollercoaster

I like it, I enjoy many tracks... but I've always felt it was a collection of tracks she never wanted on an album. I know that's in my head but it's better than thinking she willingly released Jewels N' Drugs.

DriverMonster

Totally agree. I love Applause and I like some songs on ARTPOP but it was by far her worst era. I'm excited that it's over. BTW was the best.

Applause is a masterpiece.

ARTPOP as an album is her most disappointing work ever imo

It is  no doubt about it :legend: Aura, Venus, ARTPOP, Swine, Gypsy, Dope, and the whole album basically is just :legend:

It delivered big!!! :gaga: and I don®t care what charts or people say, it is her best music with best message, in fact, it got all the BTW message better than BTW :ohwell:

:tea:

Bradley

Well, ARTPOP hasn't turned to be what i expected, or many others. Its just a nice pop album to me, with half good songs, and the others a just okayish. I could never compare it to TFM. TFM will always be legenderay just because i can put it on and listen to whole EP. With ARTPOP i can just listen to certains songs and not every day, same goes for BTW. But BTW just had an amazing message behind it, thats why i love it.

So, ARTPOP as Album will never be a masterpiece for me, but Applause definitiv is, still enjoy it everyday.

I think if ARTPOP produced 5 international hit singles, you (and other people) would have changed their minds. Imagine if every single managed to sell above 3,000,000 copies worldwide, people would claim it as another masterpiece from Gaga.

People still don't see my highlighted words: *regardless of sales and charts* *musically*

There's highs and lows to the album. Is it her best? No. But it was a nice try. 

Pretty much all there is to it :shrug:

Bradley

All of her previous albums were so classy, well thought through and amazing, but for me, ARTPOP had no clear concept and the album design was messy -all her previous work had a clean, aesthetically pleasing design and I just felt more comfortable in her previous albums/eras :shrug:

:tea:

lady-gaga-flying-dress3-1111.jpg

Koons' Ball, ART

hqdefault.jpg

Seashell Bikini, Goddess of Love, Venus, Aphrodite

peta-thinks-lady-gaga-asia-is-adorable-w

"I am ARTPOP, I am the concept of it." - Asia

Archived