Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

1st of all it should've been Pearl vs Kennedy.

Kennedy had nice tricks but she pulled them for the wrong song and they barely showed Katya except for the split. 

I want Violet to win now, I don't think anyone else has what it takes :shrug: 

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

WHY IS PEARLS SAFE? That outfit was boring as hell! I thought Katya's outfit was ****ing amazing, RuPaul u cu nt

Yet another bad decision to add to the growing list of bad decisions made on this show.

Katya should 

not have gone home.

Violet better win now. None of the other queens have what it takes. Although at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Ru decided to give the crown to Kennedy, she seems blind to her mediocrity.

Dawson

for **** sake. Why. 

Katya should have been kept on.

Pearls look was horrible. Kennedy's lipsync was just jumping off the stage.

Batwings

I'm so over this season. Kennedy should have been the one going home over that horrible outfit, and we could barely see Katya's lipsync because Kennedy got 90% of the camera time. And I'm so over Pearl. Ugh, just end it now and go ahead and bring on Season 8.

Phantomhive

That fuqery of an elimination. :grr:
This season is probably the third worst. S1 and S2 are only worse for me because of how low budget they were.

Also, did anyone else notice that they only did 2 looks for the challenge this season whereas in the previous seasons, the 'ball' challenges required them to do a choreographed number + three looks?

In I fly on wings of winter.

KrisFromMars

I'm sure we all know  & don't wanna admit...Kennedy is gonna win :awkney:

I'm sure we all know  & don't wanna admit...Kennedy is gonna win :awkney:

​lol no. 

The winner will be Violet. 3 challenge wins and no lipsync puts her in Tyra/Raja/Bianca territory. No one has ever won that lipsynched more than once

Knife

Katya and Ginger are the only reasons I'm still watching, and now one half of that duo is gone.

It's so funny how in one of the Untucked episodes, once Katya, Ginger, and Pearl all left to go on a smoke break, Untucked essentially died in the hands of Violet, Trixie, and Kennedy.

Violet:  Doesn't hold my interest past her runway looks because her charisma is lacking. She tosses out a b---hy, sarcastic one-liner and doesn't offer much else.

Ginger: Has charisma, but her looks falls short time and time again. I swear she's worn the same wig at least 4 times this season.

Kennedy: She's a damn fine performer/lip syncer, but that only matters if you've ****ed up and now you're fighting to stay on the show. Like Ginger, struggles to be creative and is stylistically challenged.

Pearl: ??? (I don't even know what to say for her.)

If I was Ru, none of them would win. :fthis:

Archived