💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Trixie was not the worst in that episode, not in terms of dancing or runway. What the hell.

​Usually they're judged individually even in group challenges, I think they judged as pairs only to get Trixie out :(

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leo

​Usually they're judged individually even in group challenges, I think they judged as pairs only to get Trixie out :(

​Even in the pair, Ginger was worse. Her 'dancing', her outfit and her lipsync were all below Trixie's.

zaza04

​BS i say! :fthis:

Sugarfall

This untucked moment was amazing

0Jy9XUH.gif

This too :giveup: the half drag was so cool

pbpmk1S.jpg

AlbiCalderone

I actually prefered the Untucked over the actual episode lol, But everyone was really good on this e challange, no one deserved to go home tbh, but the show has to finish somehow so... So sad for Trixie, but I would be more sad if any of the remeining queens was sent home. I'm happy with the top 5.

I feel like Pearl is the next one to go home but I really don't want anyone to be eliminated at this point. This season has some really sickening queens.

#TeamKatya 

Mythos

Does anyone have a link to watch Untucked outside of US? :(

​Just use Proxtube ;)

@RuPaul 

To be honest i wanted Trixie so bad to be back, but when she got back, and after she won with Pearl, she turned back into her oldself, kinda insecure and not giving her 100%, so i don't mind her going. I was expectin her to fight till death, but she kinda couldn't.

Prismatic

Pearl can do anything he wants to be. He beautiful in drag ad delicious outside of drag. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

venusian

This episode was amazing but also really tough :giveup: Everyone did good but Kennedy/Pearl & Katya/Violet just did better.

Imo Trixie lip synced better than Ginger, but when you look at Ginger's success on the show I can understand why she was kept because she could still keep up with Trixie in the lip sync. I love Trixie and I'm sad this was the season of ****ty teams because she could've been so much better alone, same with Violet. 

But I'm glad Ginger lip synced and she isn't the obvious frontrunner anymore :green: They're all pretty much on the same level now :excited: 

​one thing that people need to learn is you have to embody the song trixie is too choreographed. ginger was feeling it and you could tell. exactly why pearl stayed and trixie shantayed. trixie wasn't connecting to the song and pearl totally embodied the song she was like walking in clouds. 

i should be judge on rpdr :later:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sugarfall

​one thing that people need to learn is you have to embody the song trixie is too choreographed. ginger was feeling it and you could tell. exactly why pearl stayed and trixie shantayed. trixie wasn't connecting to the song and pearl totally embodied the song she was like walking in clouds. 

i should be judge on rpdr :later:

Did you know the singer of Dreaming liked Trixie more than Pearl :green: 

venusian

Did you know the singer of Dreaming liked Trixie more than Pearl :green:  

who sashayed tho :green:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Supersonic

who sashayed tho :green:

​Let's not pretend like RuPaul makes choices purely on talent. :green:
I ADORE Pearl but Ru herself said she only kept her in because she knew the d*ckpigs would be violently thristing about her.

Archived