💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

venusian

holy shhhhhhhhhhh that should've been a non-elimination lipsynch wtf

​NO they already had a queen come back no more holding up we need to hurry the **** up with the episodes

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​NO they already had a queen come back no more holding up we need to hurry the **** up with the episodes

​I'm sorry, but the person who was sent home basically lead the person who stayed through that lipsynch

Prismatic

I'm going to cry. It's not fair. Queen Trixie should've stayed. She was amazing. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

venusian

​I'm sorry, but the person who was sent home basically lead the person who stayed through that lipsynch

​trixie got eliminated already if she makes one mistake she's out it was between ginger who's one 3 or 4 challenges and trixie has won none and got sent home already and was outshine the week she came back... i love her but it wasn't her time 

Carlitos

holy shhhhhhhhhhh that should've been a non-elimination lipsynch wtf

I totally agree!!!

But if someone had to leave it should've been Ginger, she brings nothing new to the table.... Ugh!

I guess that makes the elimination order for the next two:

Katya then Kennedy

no winner has ever had to lipsynch more than once (if at all) and now both Pearl and Ginger have done it twice. Violet hasn't had to at all.

hm 

Knife

All is right in the world; Queen Katya & Ginger are both still going strong. :flirt:

I'm going to cry. It's not fair. Queen Trixie should've stayed. She was amazing. 

​Seethe.

tumblr_nnuffd2fat1qlvwnco3_500.gif

Supersonic

Omg guys, RuPaul blocked me on Twitter for making a #JusticeForTrixie joke :lmao:

Omg guys, RuPaul blocked me on Twitter for making a #JusticeForTrixie joke :lmao:

​I was so sure she was going to block me this week, because I was so sure Katya was going home this week and I was gonna be REEEEEEEEEAL not happy about it.  

venusian

the Hello Kitty Ball is next week, the trailer looks interesting

​pearl will slay that her looks are perfect for it 

Sugarfall

Katya sews all of her stuff, I'm not worried anymore :whitney: whereas Ginger and Kennedy :green: 

Xgongiviguess

HOW THE ELIMINATIONS SHOULD'VE WENT 

E01 Tempest Vs Kandy - Tempest||| E02 Katya Vs Sasha - Sasha ||| E03 Kennedy Vs Jasmine - (I wanna say they both go home but) Jasmine ||| E04 Trixie Vs Pearl - Trixie ||| E05 Mrs Kasha Vs - Jaidynn - Kasha ||| E06 Jaidynn Vs Kennedy - Kennedy ||| E07 Jaidynn Vs Max - Jaidynn ||| E08 (Trixie comes back) Kandy Vs Ginger - Kandy ||| E09 Fame Vs Pearl - Fame ||| E10 Trixie Vs Ginger - Ginger ||| and that way the top 5 is: Pearl, Trixie, Max, Violet & Katya. (that's just my personal opinion tho)

Sugarfall

This episode was amazing but also really tough :giveup: Everyone did good but Kennedy/Pearl & Katya/Violet just did better.

Imo Trixie lip synced better than Ginger, but when you look at Ginger's success on the show I can understand why she was kept because she could still keep up with Trixie in the lip sync. I love Trixie and I'm sad this was the season of ****ty teams because she could've been so much better alone, same with Violet. 

But I'm glad Ginger lip synced and she isn't the obvious frontrunner anymore :green: They're all pretty much on the same level now :excited: 

Leo

Trixie was not the worst in that episode, not in terms of dancing or runway. What the hell.

Archived