Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

​being from Atlanta, I've met her a handful of times and she's not like what you think she is

The editors have got the wool over your eyes

​That's so cool :giveup: 

Have you ever met Mariah from S3? Or Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta Georgia :green: 

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Omw home from school I'll buy a bucket of ice cream, watch the episode and cry if she really goes :grr: At least she has said she'll keep doing YouTube videos so I can still get my weekly dose of Katya even when the season is over :giveup: I'm already panicking because of these rumors

DEAL! I take that picture, you take smthn else :gaycat: 

​I got my bucket in the freezer already :giveup:
Idk if I'm gonna watch live, it's soo late and I gotta get up early for university. :giveup:

I basically made my friend from work who watches it invite me over because I told her I refuse to watch it alone this week. :toofunny:  I'm bringing beer because I don't wanna seem crazy or whatever but IRL I kinda wanna just get really drunk before I watch it LMAO.  I'm so panicked. :giveup: 

Also, with only you and me having posted on this page yet, and with our new avatars, this just looks like a Katya circlejerk thread (which I would be 100% on board with tbh)

Sugarfall

I basically made my friend from work who watches it invite me over because I told her I refuse to watch it alone this week. :toofunny:  I'm bringing beer because I don't wanna seem crazy or whatever but IRL I kinda wanna just get really drunk before I watch it LMAO.  I'm so panicked. :giveup: 

:rip: 

if she shantays *holds the bible while saying that* we have all spent money for nothing :green: 

mom is looking fine af in your avi :legend: 

Ladey Gagz

Also, with only you and me having posted on this page yet, and with our new avatars, this just looks like a Katya circlejerk thread (which I would be 100% on board with tbh)

​Katya the underrated queen tbh

she's gonna be the black ( :green: ) horse of the competition

if she shantays *holds the bible while saying that* we have all spent money for nothing :green: 

​Slay at your new avi :pole:

Sugarfall

​Katya the underrated queen tbh

she's gonna be the black ( :green: ) horse of the competition

​Slay at your new avi :pole:

Change your avi to mom to bring her presence to the forum :pole: I know you want to

Ladey Gagz

Change your avi to mom to bring her presence to the forum :pole: I know you want to

​I would but if I change my avi nobody will recognize me anymore :cryga:

Sugarfall

​I would but if I change my avi nobody will recognize me anymore :cryga:

I change my avi every 4 days and ppl know me. Is your username not recognizable/iconic enough? :green: 

Ladey Gagz

I change my avi every 4 days and ppl know me. Is your username not recognizable/iconic enough? :green: 

​No my username is a flop. My avi is what makes me go from bionic to ARTPOP :gaycat:

Sugarfall

​No my username is a flop. My avi is what makes me go from bionic to ARTPOP :gaycat:

From a flop to a....flop? 

Ladey Gagz

From a flop to a....flop? 

​From a super flop to a medium flop :pole:

​That's so cool :giveup: 

Have you ever met Mariah from S3? Or Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta Georgia :green: 

​I haven't met Mariah, I don't know what happened to TKB, one of my friend's brothers dated Phoenix and Nicole usually hosts events.

I've met Milk before at Unholy Night, I missed Trixie because I had an exam the next day, BDR will be here in June and I may go.

Brigitte Bidet is one to watch in a future season of RPDR, she's a great hostess

HAHAHA JK MY FRIEND HAS TO CLOSE AT WORK TONIGHT NOW SO I'M AT HOME DRINKING AND PRAYING TO SATAN FOR A ****TY STREAM F MY LIFE. 

Mom is always looking fine.  She gave me a s-xual identity crises for a minute, which is impressive because I'm already bis-xual. 

Now I just DGAF and I will admit I think she's a total babe.com 

OMG I thought they all did well at the dance challenge. perched for critiques and Ginger's emotional moment

venusian

sad that pixie went home but she wasn't top 3 material tbh and that bottom 2 was ****ing hard to choose i couldn't say

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived