Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

​How did you make a drag race edition :giveup:

I'd play if I didn't have exams :pray:

​There are like thousands of custom decks, you just gotta know the right codes :pray:

Knife

​Violet zero personality? :giveup: everyone hated her for her personality mess :giveup: What kind of post is this :giveup:

Strip away her fashion and all that's left is this bland, b---hy character that isn't entertaining or clever.

Ladey Gagz

Strip away her fashion and all that's left is this bland, b---hy character that isn't entertaining or clever.

​You can hate her and all but you can't say she has zero personality :emma: You just said it herself she's b---hy so she obviously has a personality

Supersonic

​She's higly intelligent, educated on important social issues and knows gay history and has all her references & receipts neatly organized in a folder to whip them out at the right time :giveup:

venusian

all i know is the top 3 will be ginger or kennedy and violet and pearl , and i have a feeling g katas going home this week

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Ugh mom looks so good here

I kind of want to make it my avi but no one knows Katya, so I'd feel like a catfish :rip: 

​

Do it! I'll change my avi to Katya if you do! :legend:

I'm already having meltdowns, too.  I'm gonna end the day with an ulcer tbh.

AND I'M SORRY I'LL DO YOUR GAME NOW. 

How I think it'll go:

6. Katya (um... how the hell is there no sobbing emoticon anymore? Because it belongs here.)

5. Trixie

4. Kennedy

Top 3. Pearl, Ginger and Violet

How I want it to go: 

6. Kennedy

5. Ginger? idk

4. Violet?

Top 3. Katya, Trixie and Pearl (?)

Honestly, I just want Katya in the top 3 and Kennedy not in the top 3.  Anything else I can deal with.  I wouldn't be mad at anyone else winning (but Katya pls.)

Sugarfall

​

Do it! I'll change my avi to Katya if you do! :legend:

I'm already having meltdowns, too.  I'm gonna end the day with an ulcer tbh.

AND I'M SORRY I'LL DO YOUR GAME NOW. 

​Omw home from school I'll buy a bucket of ice cream, watch the episode and cry if she really goes :grr: At least she has said she'll keep doing YouTube videos so I can still get my weekly dose of Katya even when the season is over :giveup: I'm already panicking because of these rumors

DEAL! I take that picture, you take smthn else :gaycat: 

Supersonic

​Omw home from school I'll buy a bucket of ice cream, watch the episode and cry if she really goes :grr: At least she has said she'll keep doing YouTube videos so I can still get my weekly dose of Katya even when the season is over :giveup: I'm already panicking because of these rumors

DEAL! I take that picture, you take smthn else :gaycat: 

​I got my bucket in the freezer already :giveup:
Idk if I'm gonna watch live, it's soo late and I gotta get up early for university. :giveup:

Sugarfall

​I got my bucket in the freezer already :giveup:
Idk if I'm gonna watch live, it's soo late and I gotta get up early for university. :giveup:

​Same, watching this is such a pain when living in Europe. I have to wake up and spend the whole day in school and then find the link on Reddit w/o seeing spoilers :giveup: Even tho I've watched the spoilers in school since episode 8 because I can't hold myself anymore :lmao: 

Supersonic

​Same, watching this is such a pain when living in Europe. I have to wake up and spend the whole day in school and then find the link on Reddit w/o seeing spoilers :giveup: Even tho I've watched the spoilers in school since episode 8 because I can't hold myself anymore :lmao: 

​I can't help but look for spoiler :giveup: The way HOW it happens is way more interesting than the end result.

Sugarfall

​I can't help but look for spoiler :giveup: The way HOW it happens is way more interesting than the end result.

​I remember scrolling through reddit on episode 7 and being like

MAX GOES HOME?!! :udidnt: 

Supersonic

​I remember scrolling through reddit on episode 7 and being like

MAX GOES HOME?!! :udidnt: 

​Basically yes. :lmao:
I was really upset at first but seeing how it went it is understandable. She had a hiccup, but a real bad one. Like a sudden muscle spasm that leads to dropping the scalding hot frying fat on yourself after you picked it up to move it. :ohno:

​being from Atlanta, I've met her a handful of times and she's not like what you think she is

The editors have got the wool over your eyes

Archived