Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Knife

How the **** do you root for Violet? Just..how? Drag race fans must really living for her tumblr fashionz~*, because the b---h has zero personality. I've never not wanted to see someone win, or even reach top 3 so much since Courtney Act on season 6.

..I can't wait to see the girls on reddit seethe when Ginger wins. :green:

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

GAME:

Post how you think the season will go on vs how you want it to go!

And if you have T on the elimination order pls put it in a spoiler :green: 

How I think it'll go:

6. Pearl

5. Trixie

4. Kennedy

Top 3. Katya, Ginger and Violet

How I want it to go: 

6. Kennedy

5. Pearl

4. Trixie

Top 3. Katya, Ginger and Violet :hunty: 

Ladey Gagz

GAME:

Post how you think the season will go on vs how you want it to go!

And if you have T on the elimination order pls put it in a spoiler :green: 

How I think it'll go:

6. Pearl

5. Trixie

4. Kennedy

Top 3. Katya, Ginger and Violet

How I want it to go: 

6. Kennedy

5. Pearl

4. Trixie

Top 3. Katya, Ginger and Violet :hunty: 

​100% agree with your list

inb4 Kennedy top 3 though :neyde:

Sugarfall

​100% agree with your list

inb4 Kennedy top 3 though :neyde:

​With Ru's favoritism I wouldn't be surprised. Even if she made it to the top 3 idc, she will never win because no one likes her personality :neyde: It's 99.99 % sure she stays this week tho bc of the dancing challenge :neyde: Unless she pulls a Jujubee :green: 

Supersonic

How I think it'll go:

6. Katya

5. Trixie

4. Pearl

Top 3. Ginger, Kennedy, Violet

How I want it to go: 

6. Kennedy

5. Trixie

4. Ginger

Top 3. Katya, Pearl, Violet 

Sugarfall

How I think it'll go:

6. Katya

​:giveup: 

The thought is making me have a meltdown

Sugarfall

Ugh mom looks so good here

I kind of want to make it my avi but no one knows Katya, so I'd feel like a catfish :rip: 

Supersonic

​:giveup: 

The thought is making me have a meltdown

​I have a bad hunch especially when Katya said that the show puts you in situations you're comfortable in and whacks you with a bat. It has happened before to her with hosting and lip-syncing. Considering the next challenge is dancing, something that Katya is usually great at, I'm actually worried.

According to some "insider" Katya's elimination is supposed to be really sad, I'm worried she's gonna hurt herself dancing and has to quit the competition.

:ohno:

Sugarfall

​I have a bad hunch especially when Katya said that the show puts you in situations you're comfortable in and whacks you with a bat. It has happened before to her with hosting and lip-syncing. Considering the next challenge is dancing, something that Katya is usually great at, I'm actually worried.

Hidden Content

​To be real, Katyas edit has constantly been the funny girl in the background (like Pandora) but not a winner (like Ginger). So I'm worried because of that too :/

äöäa<kfaädflåaådpfågaskf NOOOOOOOOOOOO :noo: 

I've only heard the rumor that she isn't in the top 5 because she isn't some party that tends to invite the top 5 :emma: 

Travis

Ugh mom looks so good here

I kind of want to make it my avi but no one knows Katya, so I'd feel like a catfish :rip: 

​I'm slayed :giveup: She looks phenomenal!

Katya won't be making it to top 3

6. Katya

5. Kennedy

4. Trixie

3. Pearl

2. Ginger (Ginger winning would be very polarizing to viewers and she doesn't have the social media presence as other winners have had)

1. Violet (She might not have the sense of humor, but it opens the door to a new type of marketable young fashion queen that can do editorials, I'd also like to add that she's doing drag tours already to clubs around the world)

Ladey Gagz

How the **** do you root for Violet? Just..how? Drag race fans must really living for her tumblr fashionz~*, because the b---h has zero personality. I've never not wanted to see someone win, or even reach top 3 so much since Courtney Act on season 6.

..I can't wait to see the girls on reddit seethe when Ginger wins. :green:

​Violet zero personality? :giveup: everyone hated her for her personality mess :giveup: What kind of post is this :giveup:

Archived