Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

venusian

​What makes you think she's an egotistical b---h :omg: 

​oh pls did you see the way she acted "i know i have the strongest voice" "i have the best looks" then when pearl asks about makeup .. plus I'm glad she's gone everybody knew she couldn't do anything other then beat a face. and pearl slayed that lip-sync like what was miss fame doing :awkney:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

​oh pls did you see the way she acted "i know i have the strongest voice" "i have the best looks" then when pearl asks about makeup .. plus I'm glad she's gone everybody knew she couldn't do anything other then beat a face. and pearl slayed that lip-sync like what was miss fame doing :awkney:

​She did have good looks and is it bad for her to think she had the best, imo not :laughga: And Pearl wasn't good in that lip sync either lbr

venusian

​She did have good looks and is it bad for her to think she had the best, imo not :laughga: And Pearl wasn't good in that lip sync either lbr

​YES SHE WAS PEARL IS MY HUSBAND AND SHE SLAYED THATS HER STYLE OF LIPSYNC ITS CALLED THE PEARL SMASH

venusian

so far Violet is the only one in the top 6 that hasn't had to lipsynch

​she should've but i still love her think she should be here. pearl katya and violet top 3

Carlitos

She did have the best voice especially in that challenge and she has great looks... Soo :awkney: 

Pearl didn't slay that lip sync, she was so boring and so was Fame.

venusian

She did have the best voice especially in that challenge and she has great looks... Soo :awkney: 

Pearl didn't slay that lip sync, she was so boring and so was Fame.

​pearl played it if you dont know pearls style of lip-syncing then you would see it as bad and fame just walked across the stage . and fame is egotistical and annoying and acts like she's the best queen and she can only paint a face and thats it 

Stephen

The lip sync was horrible. Pearl is overrated just bc he's cute out of drag.

I'll be genuinely surprised if he's in the top 3.

Do y'all like her new song?

​I'm totally obsessed with it.  I listened to it on repeat all the way to work yaaas Fame. 

Sugarfall

​pearl played it if you dont know pearls style of lip-syncing then you would see it as bad and fame just walked across the stage . and fame is egotistical and annoying and acts like she's the best queen and she can only paint a face and thats it 

Pearls style fits songs like dreaming, a happy pop song? No

venusian

Pearls style fits songs like dreaming, a happy pop song? No

​true but I'm super biased so :neyde: but she's still a good queen and fame really got on my nerves... id rather have kennedy and ginger rather then fame.

Ladey Gagz

OSHDOASDHAS IM LEGIT CRYING

I LOVED FAME SO MUCH

MESS

THE FACT THAT FLOPNEDY IS STILL HERE THO DAFUQ

even though i love both, i do agree that both lipsyncers were boring

BUT WTF HER DRESS WAS FKN UGLY AND THEY ALL SAID IT WAS FKN BEAUTIFUL DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YALL JUDGES BYE

IM DONE FAME >>>>>>>>>>> WHAT THE HELL BITCH

i feel like im gonna have a meltdown every week since I love everyone left except for kennedy :smh:

I liked fame much better thanpearl tho

MY MELTDOWN IS AS BIG AS LAST WEEKS GODAMN

IM STILL SHOCKED AT KENNEDY STILL BEING IN THIS FKN MESS IADVJ I HAVE TEARS FLOPNEDY BITCH U BETTA GET OUT OF THIS COMPETITION NEXT BITCH OR IM BOYCOTTING THIS SHOW HOW THE EFF IS SHE LIKE THE JDUGESS FAVE WHEN SHE A BITCH ASS QUEEN WHO AINT DOIN NO GOOD BYE BITCH

The lip sync was horrible. Pearl is overrated just bc he's cute out of drag.

I'll be genuinely surprised if he's in the top 3.

​tbh :lmao: He's so hot out of drag :pole: But her work isn't really that impressive...

Archived