💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

IM HAVING A MELTODOWN WHAT IS THIS

Max had so much more to offer than Jaidynn :smh::smh:

And mess at Kennedy winning with a boy drag when anyone else got DRAGGED to the pits when doing boy drag

Glad Ginger won too though

But Kennedy needs to go next please

I REALLY HOPE TEMPEST DUJOUR OR MRS KASHA DAVIS COMES BACK. THEY WERE TRULY SENT HOME TOO SOON THEY BOTH DIDN'T EVEN SHOW WHAT THEY COULD DO BITCH

this show is making me meltdown way too much :smh:

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

IM HAVING A MELTODOWN WHAT IS THIS

Max had so much more to offer than Jaidynn :smh::smh:

And mess at Kennedy winning with a boy drag when anyone else got DRAGGED to the pits when doing boy drag

Glad Ginger won too though

But Kennedy needs to go next please

I REALLY HOPE TEMPEST DUJOUR OR MRS KASHA DAVIS COMES BACK. THEY WERE TRULY SENT HOME TOO SOON THEY BOTH DIDN'T EVEN SHOW WHAT THEY COULD DO BITCH

this show is making me meltdown way too much :smh:

​TEMPEST COME BACK??????? IM LAUGHING SO HARD I CANT:later:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Ladey Gagz

​TEMPEST COME BACK??????? IM LAUGHING SO HARD I CANT:later:

​gorl she didn't even have time to show what she could do :madge: she wasn't even the worst at the first challenge

#Justice4Tempest :madge:

venusian

​gorl she didn't even have time to show what she could do :madge: she wasn't even the worst at the first challenge

​true her first look for the runway SLAYED but #justice4trixie 

Ladey Gagz

​true her first look for the runway SLAYED but #justice4trixie 

​I'd like either Trixie, Kasha or Tempest to come back tbh they're all good :shrug:

If it's Kandy, Sasha or Jasmine though... biggest meltdown of the season :smh:

venusian

​I'd like either Trixie, Kasha or Tempest to come back tbh they're all good :shrug:

If it's Kandy, Sasha or Jasmine though... biggest meltdown of the season :smh:​

I've literally forgotten about everybody who's gotten eliminated except for trixie and kasha... but i dont kasha could win she looks so manly i can't :messga:   

Ladey Gagz

I've literally forgotten about everybody who's gotten eliminated except for trixie and kasha... but i dont kasha could win she looks so manly i can't :messga:   

​LOL :lmao: Even though I kinda agree, I loved her a lot. I didn't expect her to get eliminated since she had really good stats before that week, and at the main challenge, she wasn't bad she was just not over the top :shrug:

venusian

​LOL :lmao: Even though I kinda agree, I loved her a lot. I didn't expect her to get eliminated since she had really good stats before that week, and at the main challenge, she wasn't bad she was just not over the top :shrug:

​tru kandy should've gone home but apparently the judges saw "potential in her" we saw how that went :awkney:

Carlitos

I obviously want Trixie to come back, but I wouldn't mind bringing Kandy back (I honestly like her) she could give us another amazing lipsync.

Ladey Gagz

​tru kandy should've gone home but apparently the judges saw "potential in her" we saw how that went :awkney:

​3 times :awkney::awkney:

venusian

​3 times :awkney::awkney:

​my reaction exactly 

Sugarfall

​The 1st week bottom should've been Jasmine vs Sasha, Tempest didn't look bad and Kandy looked quite good except for the beard :wtf: 1st week was so weird:laughga: 

Ladey Gagz

I obviously want Trixie to come back, but I wouldn't mind bringing Kandy back (I honestly like her) she could give us another amazing lipsync.

​She's really good at lipsyncing, but she sucks at... everything else :emma: She can't rely on staying by lipsyncing every week

Carlitos

​She's really good at lipsyncing, but she sucks at... everything else :emma: She can't rely on staying by lipsyncing every week

She wasn't that bad at the challenges either, she just didn't pop out. Plus the editors really f*cked her up.

Archived