Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IN THE WORKS: Gaga Daily Magazine!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
Thanks for adding me to the magazine! I could help wrote articles and help promote! If you have any questions feel free to PM me!!
thanks!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

i think there should be no website but just a monthly pdf of the magazine released

you can ask admin to make a new banner every month with a link to the pdf file so that it'd be less work

Thanks but I would want a website so that people can still go on previous issues of the magazine.

KyliesChild

i think there should be no website but just a monthly pdf of the magazine released

you can ask admin to make a new banner every month with a link to the pdf file so that it'd be less work

I asked Zilla, Admin can't receive massages.

Gianni Versace

Thanks but I would want a website so that people can still go on previous issues of the magazine.

have admin create a Monster Monthly archive and make a forum/little box for it with a list of previous issues

Duella Dvil

sJAG Monthly.

Magazine? Like lady gaga

Monster Monthly

Gaga, Lady Gaga. eMag

Haus Of Inquiry (and all publications involving Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta & Her Lil Monsters)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

KyliesChild
have admin create a Monster Monthly archive and make a forum/little box for it with a list of previous issues
I'll do that and I'll do the website

KyliesChild

DEADLINES

Fanart 27 November

Interviews 27 November

Magazine Names 10 November

Personal Stories 21 November

EVERYTHING ELSE IS DUE ON THE 26 OF NOVEMBER

First things first, This magazine is run by fans HERE in Gaga Daily. In this magazine, You'll see Gaga News, Fanart, Gossip, Reviews, Projects, Member of the Month, and so much more is in the works!

I already started on the covers:

Front:http://m.imgur.com/ly0pNhf

Back: http://m.imgur.com/SPsfqTR

Before we begin, I'll need atleast 10 MEMBERS who aren't trolls, serious, and would take this magazine seriously. This magazine would be in a website, (which I did not create yet) and would be 10-15 pages long. It would be monthly, and each page must look presentable. Members can also submit their fanart or personal stories IF they want it in this virtual magazine. Thank you! :party: Also, I would update this thread if I do something dealing with the magazine, such as the future website :woot:

If you want to join, feel free to say so, and thank you so much! :runhug:

Things you would expect on the Magazine

Interviews

Personal Stories

Member of the Month

Fanart Page

Reviews

Gossip

Projects

Gaga News

Celebrity News

Fashion

Oh and can someone do a background for the website?

The 10 members:

Dr. Rogoe.

DarkAnatomy

GagaMonster01

HBIC

Uco76

juicy juicy

calmar

HAUS ALLORAH

8bit Heart

ARTPOPBLOGGER

VOTE FOR A NAME FOR THE MAGAZINE. THE DEADLINE IS THE 10th OF NOVEMBER. SO FAR WE HAVE:

The Gaga Daily

Venus

G.O.A.T

D.S.A.T.P

Monster Monthly

TroubleClef

Hey Everyone!

I'll be managing the magazine and all the submissions should be sent to : [email protected]

My real name is Teresa, by the way. and You can send to me and I'll relay to to beast and also whoever's gonna end up designing the magazine

Thanks!

BuzzcutSeason

i pitched this idea like almost a year ago, and then now everyone likes it. i feel like that happens whenever i go away from GGD. i remember i tried so hard...but apparently there wasn't enough interest. 

LOL glad people are on bored with it now...just a little late  :yes:  :haha:  

KyliesChild

i pitched this idea like almost a year ago, and then now everyone likes it. i feel like that happens whenever i go away from GGD. i remember i tried so hard...but apparently there wasn't enough interest. 

LOL glad people are on bored with it now...just a little late  :yes:  :haha:

Oh sorry :( I didn't know. Ummm would you like to help??

UC PiXELVISION

Oh sorry :( I didn't know. Ummm would you like to help??

still on for the part 2 of the interview tonight?

MarryTheSequins

Monster Monthly is too similar to Monster Movement - another magazine. You should decide how frequent the magazines will come out before you decide a name; The Gaga Daily would only fit for a mag that comes out daily, for example. :)

KyliesChild
Monster Monthly is too similar to Monster Movement - another magazine. You should decide how frequent the magazines will come out before you decide a name; The Gaga Daily would only fit for a mag that comes out daily, for example. :)
The name hasn't been decided yet, and a Daily Magazine?!?! That would be a lot of work.

Archived