💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Beyonce is 2014's top earning woman in music

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

The fact that Katy is seen by pop stans as the best thing since sliced bread one would expect her to be at the very top :smh:

Congratulations, Gaga, I can only imagine artRAVE and Cheek To Cheek will help her maintain a top position when this report is released in 2015.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

Sold out tour, perfume, Cheek to Cheek. This is inaccurate sorry.

its from june 2013 to june 2014 . this list . so dont expect cheek 2 cheek to be counted since it was released in september 2014 

OĂč est-tu ma Salope ?

GagaMyBlood95

Sold out tour, perfume, Cheek to Cheek. This is inaccurate sorry.

Counts only till June 2014 :yes:

Whispering

Yea I was happy about her being on top 10 since when I saw Jlo.. Lol why is she even in there? Her album FLOPPED,her singles also flopped..Wtf o.o

She has a ton of endorsement deals, including a jewelry and clothes line at Kohls. She also has three movies coming up. (don't know how much she made with those?) Plus, she makes around 18 million just from American Idol.

Whispering

How the f*ck is P!nk and Rihanna there? :awkney:

Especially P!nk

Pink had 88 shows from her The Truth About Love Tour during that time period. (including the huge leg in Australia)

Yea I was happy about her being on top 10 since when I saw Jlo.. Lol why is she even in there? Her album FLOPPED,her singles also flopped..Wtf o.o

JLo always does well on their list. Likely gets 15-18 million for American Idol alone, then has perfume and lots of business deals. Katy Perry beat Gaga because she did more endorsements.

Most of Katy and Gaga's tour revenue will show up next year.

Where is Madonna tho?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2014/11/04/the-top-earning-women-in-music-2014/?utm_campaign=Forbes&utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium =social&utm_channel=Business&linkId=10349569

1. Beyonce - $115 Million

2. Taylor Swift - $64 Million

3. P!nk - $52 Million

4. Rihanna - $48 Million

5. Katy Perry - $40 Million

:what: Uhhh excuse me but

this is not a General Music forum. This is GAGA news. I dont't give two sh*ts where these basic b---hes are on the ranking. I don't even know why you're giving them the time of day on your post, but fix it please.

I wanna see where Gaga is.

Just Gaga.

Please add relevant info to you post :kissga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Gagaloo911

:what: Uhhh excuse me but

this is not a General Music forum. This is GAGA news. I dont't give two sh*ts where these basic b---hes are on the ranking. I don't even know why you're giving them the time of day on your post, but fix it please.

I wanna see where Gaga is.

Just Gaga.

Please add relevant info to you post :kissga:

This.

Like wtf? If you're gonna only mention the others, put it in Entertainment :awkney:

aaronyoji

omg ONLY 33million??!!! thats so poor! u guys help her! monsters lets trend this! #buygaga'sdiscography she needs our money!!! otherwise she wont be able to write music anymore! shell go def and blind!!

Archived