💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Taylor Swift's 1989 WORLD TOUR Announcement!

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Why is she paying dust to Europe? :toofunny: 

They are probably testing the waters for European dates. Maybe the will be adding more depending on how the current dates sell. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hurem

They are probably testing the waters for European dates. Maybe the will be adding more depending on how the current dates sell. 

Are they too afraid it won't be completely sold out? :deadbanana: 

JusKeepBreathin

Are they too afraid it won't be completely sold out? :deadbanana: 

I guess they don't know her as well as the US does.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Here in Austria people know her but she's not nearly as exposed here as she is in the USA (thank god). I mean her songs are on the radio every now and then but I don't think she could sell out a stadium here. I know Gaga couldn't as well :reductive2:

Whispering

How can this be called "World" Tour if she's paying dust to Europe :duck:

Australia, Canada, China, Singapore, Japan, England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands 

Bellatrix

Australia, Canada, China, Singapore, Japan, England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands 

Yeah, but Europe has a few more countries than just UK, Ireland, Germany and Netherlands.
Real international artists visits more of them during their world tours instead of having 90% focus on US.

Whispering

Yeah, but Europe has a few more countries than just UK, Ireland, Germany and Netherlands.Real international artists visits more of them during their world tours instead of having 90% focus on US.

Just naming the places outside of the US that are included in her tour. 

With over 2.5 million albums sold so far this era outside of the US, she could add more dates in more areas if she wanted to, but Taylor has her way and others have theirs. She will end up with between 9 to 10 million albums sold, and a tour that will gross very high numbers, so she is doing something right! ;)

Bellatrix

Just naming the places outside of the US that are included in her tour. 

With over 2.5 million albums sold so far this era outside of the US, she could add more dates in more areas if she wanted to, but Taylor has her way and others have theirs. She will end up with between 9 to 10 million albums sold, and a tour that will gross very high numbers, so she is doing something right! ;)

Yeah, she's really doing well now, but she won't anymore if she keeps paying dust to her fans outside US and the other bigger countries. I really hope she doesn't take them for granted.

Whispering

Yeah, she's really doing well now, but she won't anymore if she keeps paying dust to her fans outside US and the other bigger countries. I really hope she doesn't take them for granted.

Eh, she's been incredibly consistent. If she's just left with selling six million in the US, she won't go hungry. Lol

Taylor really never does these long tours. I think she is more the "slow and steady wins the race" type. She seems to be doing the same with her promo and move into areas outside of North America.

Archived