💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

Enough with GenericOne   :sweep:

And yet you have a Scheisse signature. Interesting how hypocrite we can be.

DJWS >>> ReDone

Sis, let's not go there.

If there's anyone who knows the formula to make a hit is RedOne. DJWS is good, but he's far from great, and ain't nobody here for average production.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

this outfit has slayed my deepest existence :giveup: IT's GlamourGa, CrazyGa, and HookerGa all in one. :saira:

I adore the avant-garde eyeliner and eyebrows she has been doing lately. I think they look better this time around than the TEOG/Judas era :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

all her biggest hits has been produced by him. Most of us have known Lady Gaga thanks to a RedOne song...

When I heard RedOne's name, I think about Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance and Alejandro. + my favorite song from The Fame : Paper Gangsta and  he co-wrote my favorite song from ARTPOP : Gypsy)

Gaga and RedOne has a great chemistry. I definitely want more Gaga / RedOne collabs.

Let's not forget one of the best songs from Born This Way: Scheisse.

THIS

Y'all thinking is something with RedOne...the reach... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

She'll probably never record with him again...she's currently too good for pop music... :coffee:

LMAO 

-------

Anyhow, hope its something RedOne related. He is the king and Gags needs him

VforVendetta

And yet you have a Scheisse signature. Interesting how hypocrite we can be.

Sis, let's not go there.

If there's anyone who knows the formula to make a hit is RedOne. DJWS is good, but he's far from great, and ain't nobody here for average production.

He has for too many flops under his name for that and imo DJWS is the best prodiucer Gaga has ever worked with. My favorite Gaga song, Bad Romance is by RedOne but it doesn;t really mean a thing, cause the productions that DJWS has given on BTW and ARTPOP prove that he is superior.

Enough with GenericOne   :sweep:

Said the one with the song in his sig that is produced by ''GenericOne'"

He has for too many flops under his name for that and imo DJWS is the best prodiucer Gaga has ever worked with. My favorite Gaga song, Bad Romance is by RedOne but it doesn;t really mean a thing, cause the productions that DJWS has given on BTW and ARTPOP prove that he is superior.

Superior in what? The sampeld DWUW beat? The 16 kbps production of Sex Dreams? The ruined MANiCURE? The terrible Swine? :lmao:

RedOne has many flops under his name? How many flops has he produced with Gaga, tho? And talking about flops, DJWS was responsible for Gaga's worst album, in terms of sales, content and critical reception. DJWS's production on BTW was beautiful, I'm not gonna lie, but Garibay controlled the whole album and his hands were all over the freaking album. That's what made it so cohesive in terms of sound.

ARTPOP, on the other hand, was DJWS' sound direction, and it had none, proving how newbie he is. Most of the production on ARTPOP lacked the touch of a genius, because he's not one. He can create songs at the level of Britney Spears, Katy Perry etc, but that's not what the world expects from Gaga.

DarkAnatomy

Although I recognize the impact that RedOne has had on Gaga's career, I must admit that i'm not "pissing my pants" to hear this "possible" collaboration. Sure, don't get my wrong, I'm happy that they're (hopefully) making magic again, but I don't want another carbon copy of the last three songs tbh. 

Trying to follow the same archtype and melodies with songs like "Poker Face", "Bad Romance", and "Judas", isn't going to show growth in her music. Doing things differently and forging ahead will, in my opinion. 

VforVendetta

RedOne has many flops under his name? How many flops has he produced with Gaga, tho? And talking about flops, DJWS was responsible for Gaga's worst album, in terms of sales, content and critical reception. DJWS's production on BTW was beautiful, I'm not gonna lie, but Garibay controlled the whole album and his hands were all over the freaking album. That's what made it so cohesive in terms of sound.

ARTPOP, on the other hand, was DJWS' sound direction, and it had none, proving how newbie he is. Most of the production on ARTPOP lacked the touch of a genius, because he's not one. He can create songs at the level of Britney Spears, Katy Perry etc, but that's not what the world expects from Gaga.

The sound direction of ARTPOP was Gaga's idea, DJWS produces according to Gaga's vision and his productions were amazing. RedOne has many mediocore prodictions on TF. Also DJWS has produced amazing songs on his own on BTW.

AFter all it's obvous which producer Gaga supports/trusts and finds superior so there is nothing more for me to say.

The sound direction of ARTPOP was Gaga song, DJWS produces according to Gaga's vision and his productions were amazing. RedOne has many mediocore prodictions on TF. Also DJWS has produced amazing songs on his own on BTW.

AFter all it's obvous which producer Gaga supports/trusts and finds superior so there is nothing more for me to say.

You're so biased, it's impossible to have a proper discussion with you. Have a nice day, tho.

VforVendetta

Superior in what? The sampeld DWUW beat? The 16 kbps production of Sex Dreams? The ruined MANiCURE? The terrible Swine? :lmao:

No, your terrible taste.

Bye now

YydfGlG.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived