💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

Doesn't La Vie En Rose literally mean Life In Pink? She is wearing a pink dress with heart shaped nipple pasties, screams La Vie En Rose to me. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

Are you even for real? I guess I don't count then as a Gaga fan :awkney:

I was being sarcastic because I think it should go without saying that her fanbase doesn't all want the same thing out of her

VersaceKing

inb4 she recorded a FULL pop/dance album with RedOne, releasing it at 00:00:01 today.

Enough with GenericOne   :sweep:

He produced MEGA HITS with her.

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think the fact she's wearing darker/grittier fashion is also telling that she's in the idea/demo phase of album six.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

monketsharona

Doesn't La Vie En Rose literally mean Life In Pink? She is wearing a pink dress with heart shaped nipple pasties, screams La Vie En Rose to me. 

Voir la vie en rose : see life though rose coulored glasses. That's an image :) 

Voir la vie en rose : see life though rose coulored glasses. That's an image :)

My french is pretty awful, but I do know that voir la vie en rose literally just means to see life in pink. It's an allusion to the expression rose colored glasses, not a literally translation of it. So yeah, I would think her outfit is a hint that she is recording La Vie En Rose, but I could be way off. 

monketsharona

Enough with GenericOne   :sweep:

all her biggest hits has been produced by him. Most of us have known Lady Gaga thanks to a RedOne song...

When I heard RedOne's name, I think about Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance and Alejandro. + my favorite song from The Fame : Paper Gangsta and  he co-wrote my favorite song from ARTPOP : Gypsy)

Gaga and RedOne has a great chemistry. I definitely want more Gaga / RedOne collabs.

all her biggest hits has been produced by him. Most of us have known Lady Gaga thanks to a RedOne song...

When I heard RedOne's name, I think about Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance and Alejandro. + my favorite song from The Fame : Paper Gangsta and  he co-wrote my favorite song from ARTPOP : Gypsy)

Gaga and RedOne has a great chemistry. I definitely want more Gaga / RedOne collabs.

:tea:

TimisaMonster

It's a possibility you guys....doesn't mean she was there with him. Even tho I would LOOOOOVE to see them work together again! I can definitely tell that her image and creative process for the next album is flourishing and we can move on to the next phase: HYPE THE PRE ERA!!!!

:nooo: :giveup: :nooo: :giveup: :nooo: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Holy ****. They're probably having a meeting about the next album not mentally prepared.

PREACH

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived