Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LittleMonsters.com Thread

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I agree that it's unfair that people who signed up a month ago get in and people that signed up a year ago haven't. :cry:

James19709

Right now, I hate thi site because I don't have a confirmed account yet, fu** :( I'm so sad.

Me neither, and I registered with two email accounts.

I'm not even gonna get mad if I don't get an invitation. Because honestly, by the time that I do (if I do), it'd probably be filled with much more crazy stans.

I'd rather be here, tbh. Not to sound oogish or anything, but I'd probably only want to be there to see what Gaga's doing. Bad fan.

3 points in and ready for more

I agree that it's unfair that people who signed up a month ago get in and people that signed up a year ago haven't. :cry:

Yeah.. there's some people who signed up 5 days ago and got the invitation. It's really by pure random draw.

Me neither, and I registered with two email accounts.

I registered with 7 and my first only got in as of yet. I think it's random though.

James19709

I registered with 7 and my first only got in as of yet. I think it's random though.

I don't even care about it anymore tbh.

Degenerate Beauty

i80302_700.jpg

:excited2:

It can be a fashion film. or a remix video. it can be everything. But for me it sounds, that its not going to be a single.

Archived