Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

be happy tbh imagine if this was collab not just interview :evil:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

liberacorpus

You make it sound as if hes satan. What did he exactly do to deserve such hate? Because he makes basic music? So immature. Its just a interview and you guys are so easily pressed.

Im not hating him, i just dislike him. And no he's not making basic music because he's not making music at all. And everything he's involved in just appears to be cheesy and not worthy. So that's why i don't want gaga to have anything with him.

Im not hating him, i just dislike him. And no he's not making basic music because he's not making music at all. And everything he's involved in just appears to be cheesy and not worthy. So that's why i don't want gaga to have anything with him.

gag'z has made songs with rappers before , she even went down the flo Rida route :witchney:

Just coz she's doing a jazz album she's classy now okay :witchney: 

liberacorpus

gag'z has made songs with rappers before , she even went down the flo Rida route :witchney:

Just coz she's doing a jazz album she's classy now okay :witchney:

I didn't say i don't want gaga to work with rappers, and they are not making a song together either so that has nothing to do. Secondly, being classy is different than having quality. One may not be classy yet full of creativity and quality and i didn't say gaga is too classy to work with him, either. idk your comment had nothing to do with mine  :shrug:

That J

Pitbull telling Gaga to "Give Me Everything". What's next, Pitbull and Martha Stewart decorating for Christmas?! Idc tho. Ask those hard questions PBull!!!

He better ask her about the space performance

He'd have to know about it to ask about it. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Chromatislaps

mmm yeah featuring prince of pop austin mahone slays everything mj had done iBDLdPkGOt6UF.gif

:awkney: I hope ur sarcastic :awkney:

Archived