Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Sia hiding in meet & greets

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

Why is everyone getting so mad? :smh: The fans clearly know what they're signing up for, if they know anything about how Sia performs. That picture with the family is really cool, like they're all united and are unbothered by the media  :whitney:

Right?  :flutter:

Ladey Gagz

I mean she can hide herself if she wants to, but don't do a meet & greet if you're going to hide :smh:

Love Sia though

It's really cool if she sticks with it for the rest of her career... But for some reason I think it's only her persona for this album. I know she doesn't want to be famous and everything, but we'll see :)

GagaUnderYou

Sia is a one hit wonder. She should show her face as much as possible because she won't be in the spotlight for long.

James19709

Sia is a one hit wonder. She should show her face as much as possible because she won't be in the spotlight for long.

Not everybody wants to be in the spotlight. Not everybody is looking for a "hit". I'm sure Sia has more talent in her than you'll ever have. So many stupid ****s around here.

An artist never turns around his back for the audience :) first rule of theatre.

That is the important part of that sentence in this case.

She tries to be remerkable in pop music sad :classy:

And despite all, she is a 1 hit wonder

At least she isn't ignorant tbh :wtf:

PicklePower

"One hit wonder" :lmao: Yeah right... :awkney: Are you forgetting the huge hits she's featured on/written? :excuseme: Plus, she hasn't had a single released since Chandelier, so you can't say yet. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

destructivelove

But she clearly showed her face to all of America in the first season of the voice as xtina's helper. I would be so pissed if I paid for this. It was cute on dancing with the stars so that the focus was on maddie and the other dancer. But it's not like no one has ever seen her face. All it takes is a ****ing google search

Jonna Lee

She tries to be remerkable in pop music sad :classy:

And despite all, she is a 1 hit wonder

sis she's written/has more hits than you have years on this planet

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived