Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

degenerate

No shade but why do most of these people who say The Fame/Paparazzi/Bad Romance only have accounts since 2013/2014? I mean not like it's imperative to be a part of a forum just because you're a fan but you'd think so many old stans would've made an account earlier

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

The Fame

No shade but why do most of these people who say The Fame/Paparazzi/Bad Romance only have accounts since 2013/2014? I mean not like it's imperative to be a part of a forum just because you're a fan but you'd think so many old stans would've made an account earlier

I found out this site has an forum after applause release. And just because you're a fan you don't have to use a forum :excuseme:

💎

degenerate

The Fame

I found out this site has an forum after applause release. And just because you're a fan you don't have to use a forum :excuseme:

Literally....

Late TF era, early TFM.

Just Dance caught my attention.

Paparazzi and the VMA performance turned me into a fan.

Bad Romance (song and video) and Alejandro (song) sealed the deal for me  :pawsup:  :pawsup:  :pawsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I remember watching the Poker Face video and saying "WOW I really like her but she's kinda ugly.." With the big nose and tanned skin from Poker Face, but still that was the moment she dragged me into her. Since then I started knowing her more and became a huge fan still.  I thing she's so BEAUTIFUL.

And for the the fan above me saying "People say from the fame but have their accounts from 2013" There were other ways back then, the official forum on the Lady Gaga site, or Gagayard.com I found out about GagaDaily's forum like in 2013 or 2012.

Michael

I became a fan of hers in summer 2008 before The Fame was even released. It quickly turned into an obsession that never died :laughga:

The Fame since the Just Dance video, i saw it on VH1 and i search her on youtube and she upload the BDR video at the time... miss FAME era, but i love all of her.

The Fame since the Just Dance video, i saw it on VH1 and i search her on youtube and she upload the BDR video at the time... miss FAME era, but i love all of her.

mattyx

The Fame since the Just Dance video.  I remember searching youtube for videos and there was barely anything.  I couldn't get enough.  Then her album was released and I was obsessed.

I heard of her during The Fame Monster and thought she was weird.  I listened to the single "Born This Way" and thought she was even weirder. Then Judas came out and completely changed me into fanboying over her.  I listened to Born This Way later on and loved it.  Then she gradually went off picture for me.

One day I was sitting in my room checking facebook and saw a post about Gaga's new single "Applause".  Listened to it and loved it instantly.  Been a stan ever since then. :)

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

• Admin unpinned this topic
CapeCodVenus

I became a fan after the VMA performance but Bad Romance was when I became a monster.

• Mills pinned this topic

Paparazzi video... I just loved the control, the power, the convidence she had back then...

Right from Just Dance I became fan.

Then from Bad Romance video I became a stan till after the BTW single era.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived